America's Got Talent

Mom and I missed the end of last night's show. There was a tornado spotted in my local channel's viewing area (nowhere near me) so they spent the last 15 minutes warning people about the bad weather. I found video on YouTube of the girl that got the Golden Buzzer. I need to show it to mom. Were there any other acts we missed?

The young lady that got the golden buzzer was recently in "The Voice" UK. You can see all her stuff on youtube. I guess that it is getting harder to find raw talent, and they are having to get acts that have already been discovered.

I didn't like the girl that got the golden buzzer. At all! Maybe I just don't like Janis Joplin? But I do like Steven Tyler and she reminded me a little of him. But I just didn't like it.

Steven Tyler screams a lot when he sings but then he can also sing something like "Don't Want to Miss a Thing". I don't think this girl is going to be able to switch up like that. Maybe I am wrong. How did she do on "The Voice UK"?

What do you think of the trapeze act where the lady fell? No way she was not injured in that fall. I bet at a minimum she had a concussion.

What do you think of the trapeze act where the lady fell? No way she was not injured in that fall. I bet at a minimum she had a concussion.

Meh. She landed on the mat and not on her head (when they slow-mo'd the fall she folded and rolled so she landed kind of across the back of her shoulders). I'm sure she's banged up and sore but not necessarily concussed.

I thought she had a mark on her lower back on one side. They showed that when she was leaving the stage and Heidi said look she is hurt or something like that.
Her poor mother seeing that too with her little boy.

I could tell which ones were going. Loved the guy with the bow and arrow and apple smiled when he got though.

Meh. She landed on the mat and not on her head (when they slow-mo'd the fall she folded and rolled so she landed kind of across the back of her shoulders). I'm sure she's banged up and sore but not necessarily concussed.

If she hit hard enough to jerk her head like a whiplash type of action, it could cause a concussion not just from actually hitting her head. But if she tucked her chin and rolled it would prevent it. Most trained for those kinds of acts would know how to land to prevent it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter