An Adventure into Walt's Wonderful World-a pre-trip report New 12/17

Sorry for the stop in the pictures/updates. Since we really started the Disney portion of this trip we have been going non-stop & there just hasn't been time. We have been meeting at 7am & going until 11 or 12 at night. I really wanted to be able to do more live updates, but I don't know if it will happen or not. Maybe tomorrow night after the tour is over & we are just on our own.

I will say it has been so incredibly magical & beyond my expectations.:wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

See ya'll real soon.

Sounds lovely :cloud9:

I've finally caught up again with your report!! Everything sounds so amazing. What a wonderful trip planned!!

Can not wait to hear more!!!!!!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:
It has been absolutely incredible.

I am so penciling this ABD tour into my book of things to do one day! Wow you have gotten to see/do so much and you've only been there a few days! I'm very impressed! Can't wait to hear more!!!
Definetly do that Karen. I cannot recommend it too highly.

Thats so awesome! I can't wait to hear all the details! :goodvibes
Woo hoo Jennifer!!!!!!!!!! I will have lots of details for you later.

Melanie!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is great.. so glad you are having such a wonderful time! I can't wait to see if you made it to the sign! :)
We didn't make it to the sign the way you did, but we could see it great from Griffith Park just not as close.

Sounds lovely :cloud9:
It has been LOVELY. :lovestruc

It has been a cold/wet day here in California today & we leave bright & early tomorrow morning. I can say this has been a trip filled with memories that will last us a lifetime.

I promise lots of details, pictures & cool stuff when we get home.

We are tired, but very, very happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:love:

See Ya Real Soon!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mickeyjum

I'm sad for you that your trip is over, but happy for us readers so we can read all about it! :goodvibes

It has been a cold/wet day here in California today & we leave bright & early tomorrow morning. I can say this has been a trip filled with memories that will last us a lifetime.

I promise lots of details, pictures & cool stuff when we get home.

We are tired, but very, very happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:love:

See Ya Real Soon!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mickeyjum

Aww, I'm so glad to hear it was so wonderful. :goodvibes

Hey Melanie!

I hope that you had a safe flight home. I can't believe it is like 40 degrees colder here than in LA!

I'm sad for you that your trip is over, but happy for us readers so we can read all about it! :goodvibes
I'm sad too Tammie :sad2:

Aww, I'm so glad to hear it was so wonderful. :goodvibes
Beyond wonderful Beth.........can't wait to start reliving it for you guys.

Hey Melanie!

I hope that you had a safe flight home. I can't believe it is like 40 degrees colder here than in LA!
Hi Andrea :wave: We made it home last night around 8pm. The weather is wet & cold here just about like it was in CA on Monday. Glad you guys made it home safe. It was so great meeting you!!!!!!!!!!!!:goodvibes

We came home to -8.....and boy that was fun.

Hope everyone made it home safe.....
Hey ya Mark. :yay: -8 :scared1: Good grief.....stay inside & keep warm. It was great meeting you & Mindy. I hope you knew how much I enjoyed myself.:rotfl:

So obviously, we made it home safe last night. We were exhausted after getting up at 4:15am Cali time for our 7:15am flight out. We made it home around 8pm last night & unpacked. Our first order of business was giving the :dogdance: lots of love & attention. Next order of business was unpacking ugh.....& then we relaxed for the rest of the evening.

Today has been all about laundry & getting some food in the house.

I took 1498 pictures of this vacation.
I promise to get the trip report started tomorrow & to start sifting through all those pictures to find the best ones to tell the story.

The reliving of the adventure will begin for real tomorrow.....................

Welcome home!! Don't you just hate all that post vacation laundry? Ruins a perfectly good trip! :laughing:

Looking forward to hearing all about your adventures!! popcorn::

You got me on the pics. I took only 1200. Brian says we don't have enough memory on the computer. So I guess that means I can't work on the scrapbook yet.

Glad you made it home safe Mel! Welcome back!:goodvibes
Thanks Jennifer.

Welcome home!! Don't you just hate all that post vacation laundry? Ruins a perfectly good trip! :laughing:

Looking forward to hearing all about your adventures!! popcorn::
Yes I hate the laundry. There is only 2 of us but I did 3 loads yesterday.:laundy:

Is it tomorrow yet!? :hyper:
It's tomorrow Wendy & I am working on my first real trip report post.

You got me on the pics. I took only 1200. Brian says we don't have enough memory on the computer. So I guess that means I can't work on the scrapbook yet.
I wonder who took the most.......I bet it was Debbie.....she had a serious camera.

:eek:

Why so few?? :rolleyes1

:rotfl:
I know, I know. My DH was like is there anything you didn't take a picture of honey?
I kept saying it's for my trip report...........:rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter