And here's your first ticket price increase . . .

ughh wish tickets could be upgraded over the phone before we get there an even AP's possibly increase.

ughh wish tickets could be upgraded over the phone before we get there an even AP's possibly increase.

Same. I'm likely going to get the UT tickets today and upgrade in November (although my brain is still trying to figure out if buying now even saves me anything additional since I think when UT raises their prices the value of the credit will similarly rise since I think they only bridge to the full price as of the day the ticket was printed - not the current price - so if UT prices go up, the bridged price goes up as well). But I do want to get an AP as well which I'll have to direct from Disney and will likely do that this week as I have to imagine those increases are imminent.

This only affects December 2019 onward?

No - I just checked the website and the cost of my trip in November went up compared to a couple days ago when I last checked. Not sure if increases are higher post Dec. 2019 but there are definitely increases across the board now. As much as 23% apparently. Anyone here get a 23% salary increase this year . . . ? Kind of glad we got a number of good years there with my kids from 5-10. Cause I think we're getting to the point with the price increases and more and more being upcharged that we'll be cutting back a lot. Unfortunate really, and I know Disney is a business - but there's a fine line between reasonable price increases and greed.

UGH. I bought my tickets through UT last fall, but my parents & my brother's family recently decided to join us for 2 days of our trip. I had just checked on pricing for them and saw that Disney's prices for those 2-day tickets were actually less than UT (discounts don't start until the 3-day pass), so I didn't think they needed to jump on anything quite yet. Today the 2-day tickets through Disney cost about $150 more (total) than they did last week! UT is actually cheaper by $100 now, so I guess they better go that route... and probably make their purchase soon. Doggone it... I did not see that coming.

The cost of the tickets I purchased yesterday went up by 30. Yesterday Memorial Day weekend was at the top of the price range and so after tax with a flexible ticket I paid 139, today that would have been line 147 for just that day and the flex ticket i got would be 169... that’s a major jump for a day at Disney. They are beginning to price me out of going...

The cost of the tickets I purchased yesterday went up by 30. Yesterday Memorial Day weekend was at the top of the price range and so after tax with a flexible ticket I paid 139, today that would have been line 147 for just that day and the flex ticket i got would be 169... that’s a major jump for a day at Disney. They are beginning to price me out of going...

And just wait until they start charging for fastpasses then it will be even more costly.

I was going to wait to purchase from UT but just placed my order now while they still have lower priced tickets in stock. Paid $1575 through UT vs purchasing from Disney at $1786 today.
Yes, I checked the ones I already bought from UT and they have not gone up yet.

I'm trying to buy an annual pass but (surprise, surprise!) Disney's IT is being glitchy. It tells me to select a person, which I do, and then it tells me I have to enter in birth date, address, etc. which they already have. Anyways, in the end it won't accept my Canadian postal code even though I have my country as Canada... I have tried Safari and Chrome incognito. So annoying! Will have to try to call when I get home from work. You can purchase APs over the phone, right?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter