Angelrose's Journey

I'm so sorry to hear this.. I will definitely keep your precious DH in my thoughts and prayers..:hug:

Still praying, I hope this morning went well.:hug:

Prayers being said now for your husband.

Praying for you & your DH. Hope the procedures he is undergoing today go well.

Melinda

I'm so sorry to hear of your DH's problems. You have been in my thoughts ever since I read this thread and I am constantly thinking of you. I hope he opens those eyes up soon to see you sitting there watching him. Imagine the big smile he will have on his face when he sees you.

I can't imagine the pain and loneliness you are experiencing now without having your lifetime partner beside you. DH and I have been together for 39 years and I can't imagine my life without him. I'm praying for your DH to wake up and come home to you real soon.:hug::hug:

Please continue to keep us updated on his improvement.

I just found this thread. I'm keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. :hug::hug:

All those prayers must be working! He opened his eye a crack for the nurse this morning and after his trach operation he opened them a crack for me to see. He is coughing and that is good. The doctor said he will cut off the oxygen tomorrow and see if he can breathe totally on his own. I could see his eye moving under the lid too today. I feel so much better tonight. I was kind of scared yesterday. Oh, and his stubborn side is coming out. The nurse was moving his left arm up and down to exercise it. Well he got tired of that and wouldn't let her pull his arm back down. LOL That's my Ron.

Hopefully in the next day or two he will open that right eye all the way. The left eye will take a bit more time.

Happy to hear some good news. Will keep praying for him and hang in there.

That is good news!!!:goodvibes

OP, :hug:

I will continue to keep your Ron (& you!) in my prayers!:)

TC:cool1:

Wonderful news! Thanks for the updates and I'll keep you and DH in my prayers! :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter