• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Angelrose's Journey

My elderly mother couldn't see very well and once when we were leaving a restaurant she tripped over a curb. A older man reached out and steadied her and told her "We have to help each other now." That stuck with me, and it's so true - we do have to help each other now. I hope it gives you some comfort to know that many of us DISers are praying mightily for both of you! :hug:

It gives me a LOT of comfort, Seahunt. I see all these prayers for us and feel so blessed at having so many people caring about us.

I never knew I had so many friends!

AWESOME news!! Know you have a contingent in IL praying for you!!

:grouphug:

So happy for you Angelrose! Ron probably loves to hear about all of your friends on the DIS.... and all of the craziness on here gives you plenty to talk about! :)

Keep talking to him... I am sure your voice is like music to him right now.

I just found your thread and I wanted to let you know that I'm thinking about and praying for you both. It sounds like he is doing well and I'm sure he'll get better and better each day. :hug:

Take care and know that there are lots of people tonight praying for you!

Praise God, I am so happy to read your latest positive update on your dear hubbie Ron! The power of prayer is so amazing and I can imagine your sense of relief and renewed hope. How wonderful day by day he is getting stronger and will soon be back in your loving arms! :hug:

Wonderful News Angelrose! More Hugs and Many Prayers heading your way:goodvibes

Angelrose,
I'm sooo happy to read your latest update. I've been reading daily since you first posted and have been praying every day for you and your dear Ron. I am so thrilled he is starting to wake up. He'll be back home before you know it. Keep the faith and God bless you both! :goodvibes

Not the greatest news tonight my friends. He had a fever today so he was sleeping and quiet all day. They think it is the pic line and they will take it out tomorrow. They will have the rep for Moss rehab evaluate him either tomorrow or Tuesday. They can't send him while he has this infection. It will take time to get him there if they can take him. And if our insurance will cover it. My son and DIL will see about that this week.

It seems one day of good news followed by bad news. My stomach is all tight again tonight. My son is very reassuring though. We will find a way to get Ron the help he needs somehow. God sure did bless me with such a wonderful son and DIL. He came over this morning and chopped down the weeds and sprayed for ants. Poor kid couldn't visit his dad because he is fighting a chest cold.

My neighbor and his wife actually came to visit Ron in the hospital today. I had called him to ask for prayers. We've know them ever since we built our home here. He was building at the same time. They gave me words of encouragement, hugs and we all held hands and they said a prayer before they left. I thought that was so kind of them.

I brought some new music for my sweetheart to listen to today, even though he was fighting that fever. They gave him Tylenol through his IV. He's getting so thin. I worry about that too.

Every day when I read your posts sending us prayers it gives me a lift. It gives me hope.

I am so sorry to hear that your dear husband is not doing so well today. Hope, Faith and Prayers. It's what keeps us all going. Praying hard that God heals him soon and the days take a turn for the better very soon. He can get his strength and weight back up once he has turned the corner. Take care of you too. Sending you hugs and I hope that life gets kinder to you both.:hug:

Thank God for your son and DIL as well...you did a good job raising a good boy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter