Angels Around The World..Glendale,AZ..Nice Place To Visit/Wouldn't Want To Lose There Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's all yours Brian....I can't spend the entire soccer tournament in the porta-potty....:rotfl: :laughing:

Quick Prayer Request.......
My friend Rhonda was taken in for emergency surgery this morning......when they did the last procedure on Friday morning they apparantly tore a hole in her intestine:( So since Friday her intestines have been spilling into her abdomen:( :( :( I'm pretty scared for her right now.
I'll be back later

Originally posted by Lars624
Quick Prayer Request.......

you've got it....please let us know as you hear how your friend is doing. Try and hang in there.

Valerie

Good morning all. I think I am getting sick again....grrr. I do not have time for it this week. Work, scouts, dentist, field trip, school dance and scout camp are all coming up in the next 6 days. Not the time to get knocked out by a cold.

We are supposed to go to my Mom's today. Hopefully I can get motivated to go out.

Alan, I read 4 or maybe 5 of the Mitford books. I think the last one I read was the wedding.

OK, Lou is making breakfast and Sam is helping to earn a scout elective.

Enjoy your Sunday

Oh no.....hope everything goes well for Rhonda. :(

Great box Donna.....great job Alan! :D I agree, it's difficult explaining our friends to folks who either don't understand the internet or those think that everyone out there is evil. :rolleyes:
(I'm really a guy who lives in Paducah, Kentucky who goes by the name of Gail and lurks online while sitting in my boxers and muscle shirt)

I've kind of fluffed over exchanges by just saying I got a package from a friend. I also talk about my friends in different states often ::yes:: and most of the time my mom doesn't ask how we know each other. Meets are a bit harder to explain but I manage.

I'll take one of those bloody Mary's Brian....we've got a soccer game later and it will keep me nice and warm!!!!

Good morning everyone.

Lars, prayer said for Rhonda. I hope things go well today.

Donna, cool box. I find it hard to explain to my kids why I can give out my name and address and they shouldn't.

I have read a couple of the Mitford series and did enjoy them.

I may go to a Pampered Chef party today. Not sure I feel like driving 30 minutes to get there.

Ravens have a bye so UMD football was enough for me this weekend.

:wave2:

Prayers for Rhonda and :hug: for you Lars !

Happy Sunday everyone :wave2:

Lars - pryaer said

Donna - great box, Alan done good!

Having a bit of peace and quiet which is nice, very late boozy night last night, great fun. My mum and dad were round for lunch earlier as well.

cami
x

Afternoon Folks!!

Alan - great job on the box for Donna!

Lars - i will say a prayer for Rhonda.

Steph and Brian - hope you guys enjoyed your time together this morning!:wave:

Sandi - what kind of food did you make for your sister's party? what a nice sister you are.

E - it was a Star Wars day yesterday!! Shannon and Brendan watched it for the first time. They were glued to the set.

I am just getting ready to head up to LK's house to watch the Steeler's. Can't wait for all the food. I made a Buffalo Chicken Dip and we are taking some beer. Here we go Steelers.....here we go!!!!!!!!!!!!:bounce:

Originally posted by MerryPoppins
We got Allen's jacket and made a quick trip to Sams where I bought my first Christmas CD. ;) Now if I could just get Allen to let me listen to it. He believes in no Christmas music until Thanksgiving. I'll make him stretch that a bit this year, as we are going to see Andy Williams in his Christmas show in mid-November.

MP hove to Canada. We had our Thanksgiving last weekend; so you would be able to play your music now:teeth:

Donna better not tell your Dad that you have met some of your internet friends in person.

Afternoon all!
:wave:

Originally posted by CdnDisneyNut

Donna better not tell your Dad that you have met some of your internet friends in person.
:

Actually he saw the Brian/Angel baseball pictures....and didnt say a word about those! lol! but maybe he didnt realize they were internet people.....I think he just thought they were disney people! LOL!

Well, I decided not to work 3-11 today so I just called LK and reinvited myself and the kids over to watch the game! :teeth: Dan has to work on a big work presentation so he won't be joining us.

see ya later, SB!:wave:

This is the calm before the storm....all of the food is ready....drink table is set up.....plates, napkins, silverware is out....house is vacuumed, dusted, and ready for guests! Let's Go Steelers!

Lars, I said a prayer for Rhonda. It sounds very scary. Please keep us updated. :( :hug:

So....am I, an "internet" person.....or a "disney" person.....just trying to get my status ......uhmmmmm....clear......for myself, you know. :rolleyes:
always helps your self esteem to know what level you are existing on.......:p :teeth:

Hi SB! :wave:

Originally posted by cubsfan
So....am I, an "internet" person.....or a "disney" person.....just trying to get my status ......uhmmmmm....clear......for myself, you know. :rolleyes:
always helps your self esteem to know what level you are existing on.......:p :teeth:

No honey, you are my friend! :love2:
and I believe I told him that too! ;)

( I just didnt tell him where we met! LOL!!!!!!!!!) :rolleyes1

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Originally posted by CdnDisneyNut
We had our Thanksgiving last weekend; so you would be able to play your music now:teeth:

Wonderful! I'll use that excuse. :teeth:

More prayers being said for Rhonda. Please keep us informed. I hope everything is okay.

I had to laugh about people being afraid of internet folks. I've run into that, too. Allen's mom is afraid for us to go to meets. :rolleyes: She'd really freak out if she knew I'd given our address to anyone, so I just don't tell her. And when I talk about all of you - you are just my friends (which you really are). I leave the internet out of it.

I'm a Mitford lover. I've read almost all the books. DH recently got me The Mitford Snowmen and I haven't read it yet. We have a couple on tape/cd and the whole family listened to one on vacation. I think the fact that it is my church adds something to it for us.

We did Sunday School and church. Then we met with our family group for pizza. Allen left for a Scout patrol leadership meeting. Now, David is raking leaves for my mom and I'm back in my nightie. Call me lazy, but it just sounded good. Later David has confirmation class and then both kids go to youth group. Maybe Allen and I will go out to dinner if I can tear him away from ball games. :rolleyes:

Lars, prayers said for Rhonda... big hugs for you :hug:

Lorraine, how cool that y'all watched it yesterday too! I remember loving it as a child myself. Although Luis is laughing at me because my brother told me about how I could get the originals on Laser Disk as well AND that I would like to get our VHS copies made to DVD... he says I already have at least one copy... why do I need more (and he calls himself a geek ;))

Originally posted by cubsfan
Pssstt... Brian... I refer to y'all as my friends to all my family and other local friends. I am also brave enough to bring my dad down to FL with me and have him meet up with many of the DISers there. He totally gets this place now (but I will not give him the address still ;))

I admit I haven't heard much about the Mitford series... now I am curious... might be easier than the Tokein I am trying to get through.

Rhonda is out of surgery..................they couldn't find the hole so they are assuming that it healed itself........they cleaned her all out & said that she'll need t be in the hospital for at least another week. Thanks for all of the prayers & good wishes:hug: If you can spare a little more *PD* keep her children in your thoughts....their concern for their mother really shows up in unexpected ways & my heart really goes out to those kids & her DH.

You know being this frightened for a dear friend got me thinking.........
You guys are all my friends too........ A few years ago I would never have believed that I'd ever have gone on line & talked to people, let alone met any in person, but now you guys have become more than just internet 'chat' buddies......I really do consider all of you friends. I look forward to talking to you on a daily basis & I feel blessed by that. I just felt like today was the time to say so.
:grouphug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter