Animal Crossing Issues...

After 4 months of keeping our original animals, I found out today that Ruby is moving. :sad1: It was so out of the blue....so unexpected. She never even gave us the chance to talk her out of it. I will miss creating catchphrases for her such as, "Red eyes", "Scary eyes", "Eyes of Insanity", "Eyes of Evil", etc. Maddy will be so upset when she finds out.

I have to admit- I'm kind of excited to see who our new neighbor will be! I hope it's not another bear (we already have 3)!

Gotta Get To Disney! :moped:

After 4 months of keeping our original animals, I found out today that Ruby is moving. :sad1: It was so out of the blue....so unexpected. She never even gave us the chance to talk her out of it. I will miss creating catchphrases for her such as, "Red eyes", "Scary eyes", "Eyes of Insanity", "Eyes of Evil", etc. Maddy will be so upset when she finds out.

I have to admit- I'm kind of excited to see who our new neighbor will be! I hope it's not another bear (we already have 3)!

I am so sorry for your loss LOL!!!

We got Hugh last week. A blue pig that has an eye that totally creeps Matt out.:scared1:

We are so unoriginal with our catch phrases. We use stuff like "Want a dole whip" or "when is parade" "Fantasmic!". Anything with WDW.

I went on an ego kick - I had them all in indentured servitude, calling me "Master" and "My Ruler!"...

Try it. It's kind of fun! :lmao:

Hijack time :thumbsup2

Computer and laptop work perfectly with our Belkin wireless router/modem.
Sadly the Wii is dropping more frequently and I'm getting earache of it :headache:
Looking for suggestions for reliable wireless options or perhaps using ethernet connect would be best :confused3

Reid - we'll all put our collective heads together to see what we can do for you. Then, you have to promise to visit on AC. I still have a spot for you in my friend group that has never been activated..............

Hey Lisa (and anyone else) Ian made new designs for you - the ones you mentioned....

We're leaving the gate open all day on Tuesday and just come by anytime and pick up the patterns from Able's. They'll be on the front shirts and a couple of umbrellas.

Hi Nancy
We tried your gate a few times and no luck. We are still trying to hunt down the last fossil piece you guys needed and sent some mail the other day!:goodvibes

We will be on again in a bit....we have to watch Dancing With The Stars while we eat (DH is not home! :rolleyes1)

Hijack time :thumbsup2

Computer and laptop work perfectly with our Belkin wireless router/modem.
Sadly the Wii is dropping more frequently and I'm getting earache of it :headache:
Looking for suggestions for reliable wireless options or perhaps using ethernet connect would be best :confused3

Oh this was us but then we got a new router and there was some setting that my husband used and it has worked perfect!!! I feel your pain as it was this horrible loud buzzing noise when it would freeze. I will find out what it was that he did and let you know!!!

I just got home fromm work - let me change clothes and get the game up. It might be 5 min to the hour before I can have the tv - someone is watching Diego and will raise a stink....

I just got home fromm work - let me change clothes and get the game up. It might be 5 min to the hour before I can have the tv - someone is watching Diego and will raise a stink....

LOL! Its no problem!! My neices are actually over for a bit so they are downstairs watching Hannah Montana....AGAIN :eek: So we may be on in a bit. He was showing the girls (who have AC also) our lighthouse and hybrids. They were excited to see it all. If they only knew about Gusitown!!! ;):goodvibes

Well bring them over! The gate is open and the girls have quieted down. I'm exhausted! Need to go to bed at a decent hour tonight!

Well bring them over! The gate is open and the girls have quieted down. I'm exhausted! Need to go to bed at a decent hour tonight!

We tried a couple of time.:guilty: I got the "for some reason there is no response" message from Copper and then it said that you may have already signed off or....it is possible you I have been removed from your friend list.:guilty: We tried again and same thing, so I got worried and signed off.
It was about 9:15 our time.

Hopefully everything was okay. Do you have to respond if someone is trying to come over if your gate is open???

Hey everyone! I have 2 questions to ask and hopefully someone will know the answers:

1. I found the magic lamp today! :banana:.......now what do I do with it?

2. Is it possible for turnips to rot with minimal time travel? Maddy asked to turn our clock back one hour last night so she could go to Nook's and this morning my turnips were rotted. All 300 of them. :headache:

Thanks!!!

Hey everyone! I have 2 questions to ask and hopefully someone will know the answers:

2. Is it possible for turnips to rot with minimal time travel? Maddy asked to turn our clock back one hour last night so she could go to Nook's and this morning my turnips were rotted. All 300 of them. :headache:

Thanks!!!

Try resetting the time on the Wii next time. I have heard that if you do it right that your turnips don't rot. I haven't tested the theory but it's worth trying.

Thanks!!!

Later today (after8 I think), look for Wisp. If you talk to him with the lamp, he'll ask you to go to your attic because he prefers small places. You'll be able to rub the lamp and be asked to pick one of 3 wishes, which will be granted.:wizard:

Hey anyone....

Nooks is buying turnips for 378!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We will have our gate open if anyone needs to sell!!!

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Melissa! I can't leave, people are coming and selling!!! (leaving bells for me)

Nooks is only open for about 45 more minutes.....

I have the last guy now, he's making 8 trips (he's done 2)....

then I'll come over - hope I have time!!

Don't forget it's Thanksgiving in Lootown tonight!! PM me if you'd like to come over and we aren't friends yet!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter