Animal Crossing Issues...

Well, that just seems wrong. ;)

Here's a question for everyone: Does anybody have a "strange" money rock in their town? We do. It's this one certain rock that only spits out minimal bells. Even though I can see that the rock is still moving as I hit it, nothing comes out!!! Yesterday I got 500 bells, then today (same stupid rock again!) I only got 300!!!

Anybody plan on playing Friday or Saturday night? We'll keep our gate open! :goodvibes

Renee

Well, that just seems wrong. ;)

Here's a question for everyone: Does anybody have a "strange" money rock in their town? We do. It's this one certain rock that only spits out minimal bells. Even though I can see that the rock is still moving as I hit it, nothing comes out!!! Yesterday I got 500 bells, then today (same stupid rock again!) I only got 300!!!

Anybody plan on playing Friday or Saturday night? We'll keep our gate open! :goodvibes

Renee

Try digging a hole to the left, a hole to the right, and one behind you. This should keep you from bouncing. I use this practice and I normally get from 4100 to 8100 bells. Be sure and try it.

yep, that's exactly what I've been doing and normally I get a lot of bells. It's just this ONE ROCK that won't cooperate. What's strange is this rock just recently started doing this (?!)

Renee

yep, that's exactly what I've been doing and normally I get a lot of bells. It's just this ONE ROCK that won't cooperate. What's strange is this rock just recently started doing this (?!)

Renee

That's odd. I wonder why?:confused3

Do you have flowers or paths or something else in the "slots" adjacent to the rock? The bags of money must have a free adjacent spot to land - they won't bounce like fruit and other things will. So if the spots have been filled with other things then the rock will just stop giving bags of money at that point. Hope that helps - if that is the problems then it is easily reparable.;)

Hey Jan:

What holiday is in Lootown this week????? Do I hear sounds of jingle bells. :lmao:

Melissa

:scared1: STEP AWAY FROM THE GAME CLOCK - :scared1:
:lmao:

Good God, woman - don't scare me like that! :rotfl:

ONLY TOUCH THE WII CLOCK!!!!! Nintendo will come and strike down your hybids with the ferocity of Zeus if you touch the game clock.....

That being said - we haven't touched our town since last Friday night.... Thank God we hack.....

Wahhhhhhhhhhh! :scared1:

I did it - I dunno what happened - lost my mind, whatever. I messed with the game clock - went back to Feb to catch a fish or whatever.

Stupid stupid stupid

I trashed my lovely lovely gardens.

My hybrid meadow? History! none left

Ack!

Oh, well - upward and onward (but I want to get a tattoo "Never touch the Game Clock!"

Do you have flowers or paths or something else in the "slots" adjacent to the rock? The bags of money must have a free adjacent spot to land - they won't bounce like fruit and other things will. So if the spots have been filled with other things then the rock will just stop giving bags of money at that point. Hope that helps - if that is the problems then it is easily reparable.;)

Ohhhhhh!!! It all makes so much sense now! That rock is the only one that has a path set down right next to it. I'll try picking up those paths first and see if that makes a difference.

Thank you so much, Jmee! I guess I'll have to stop referring to it as "the evil rock" now. :)

Renee

Wahhhhhhhhhhh! :scared1:

I did it - I dunno what happened - lost my mind, whatever. I messed with the game clock - went back to Feb to catch a fish or whatever.

Stupid stupid stupid

I trashed my lovely lovely gardens.

My hybrid meadow? History! none left

Ack!

Oh, well - upward and onward (but I want to get a tattoo "Never touch the Game Clock!"

Awww, that stinks! I'm so sorry to hear about your town!
Does this mean that if we want to time travel back, even if it's just an hour, we should always set the Wii clock, NOT the game clock? My daughter used the game clock last week and all of my turnips rotted!

Renee

Turnips will rot when you time travel, whether by the game clock or the Wii clock. The game tends to be more friendly when you use the Wii clock to time travel. Yes flowers still die and things still happen but the game doesn't like it when the game clock is messed with.

I never use the game clock to time travel only the Wii clock. Of course I like how you can time travel backwards and still have all your flowers and stuff but if you darn time travel forward more than one day....all bets are off and you will lose things.

I guess this is to teach you not to time travel but to play the game in real time.

:laughing: What fun is that??!!! :laughing:

Melissa!!! I hope you hear the sounds of Jingle because he's harder to find than Jack!! Where, oh where, is Renee when we need her!!!

Hey Jan:

When are you going to open your gate? Are you playing tonight?

I have all kinds of disguises ready for the reindeer.

Melissa!!! I hope you hear the sounds of Jingle because he's harder to find than Jack!! Where, oh where, is Renee when we need her!!!

Aw shoot! Did I miss the search for Jingle? My daughter had her dance recital last night and by the time we got home I was exhausted (funny how it seems to be more stressful for the parents).

Hopefully, we can get together soon! :goodvibes

Renee

p.s. Thanks, Jan, for sending on the rest of the Harvest stuff that I left behind!

Renee:

We missed you last night. There were times Jan and I couldn't find Jingle and Jan would keep saying "Where is Renee"? or " We need Renee". :rotfl:

We did find him eventually. But it would have been easier if you were able to join us. I hope your daughter's recital was enjoyable...I am sure it was.

Until next time.

Thanks Jan for a fun holiday evening. I enjoyed watching it snow when it is hot outside in the real world. Too bad there aren't anymore holidays. I guess we could always go back and play them again....wait that might be too much trouble. :lmao: But at least we would know what to do know. That was just practice. :lmao:

you up? Playing?

Hey:

I was up playing for a few minutes, but now I am going to bed. I spent the day trying to fix up our house outside. I forgot how tired I get from yard work....I am getting old. I will try to play tomorrow in between the rest of the yard work. I will call you when I am finished.

Yay! We got a carnation hybrid. We planted all three of ours next to eachother and we got a 4th!! We also got our first orange cosmos today!!! Great day in Wishes!!!

So seeing as I am losing my job on Wednesday....I will be having A LOT of AC time in the near future. :guilty:

Lisa
I'm sorry about you losing your job. Trying to find a new job in this market stinks. I hope you find a new one soon:hug:

Cool tip
I don't know if anyone else has tried yet but set your Wii time to 4AM any day in June, July, and August. You find more bugs and a lot of rare bugs. I even got an Ocean sunfish today

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter