Animal Crossing Issues...

I will try to make it. Do I have to bring outfit changes????

Thanks Jan for the AC presents....you are too cool. I have been trying to fix up the outside of my house for an appraisal and haven't been on AC for most of the week. I sure hope it is raining on some days.

I still have all my extra outfits on the ground if anyone needs to borrow stuff, plus you can go through and wear all your patterns so thats 8 outfits there.

So shall we set a play date for tomorrow night? Does that work for everyone? I have to work until 6:00pm, then do dinner, etc. If it's nice out my kids will probably have me outside until the sun goes down...so, around 8:00/9:00pm EST? Let me know! :goodvibes

Renee
Eight sounds good!

Okay guys - I'm here. Ian and I are working on bringing the town to the current date - an arduous process, even for hackers.

We would love to come tomorrow. We've been so busy!

BTW - Melissa - meant to tell you I love your logo shirt. Rolf would be so pleased - if he still lives in our town.... I have to check that tonight....
What time will you be on Nance?

Can I come??? My character Lovely just got a new outfit and she'd like to show it off. I have to send you her info (I've got to write this stuff down somewhere, like in my datebook).

:dance3:

Sure Lois, send Lovely over!! PM me her info and I'll PM you mine again to put in Lovely's address book if "she" doesn't have "me" already! See everyone tomorrow! And anyone else interested in coming over just PM me your info.

It depends what time I get home from work. They want me to take flex time tomorrow, but it depends if I have emergency patients. I'm hoping to be home by 8pm Eastern time.

I couldn't ever see you online again Jan! I'm so sorry i didn't run and save when I could have.
Hope you all had fun and it was great hearing Renee for the first time!

AC Meet on Podcast Cruise 2.0!!!!

I tried! Lovely tried first and there were no open gates, then I tried and it was open, I went back and got Lovely and there were no open gates
sniff sniff

Lovely had her pocket full of clothes :lmao:

I tried! Lovely tried first and there were no open gates, then I tried and it was open, I went back and got Lovely and there were no open gates
sniff sniff

Lovely had her pocket full of clothes :lmao:

Lois, you have to add all the friend codes again into Lovely's address book I think in order to visit other towns. I wondered why you never came back!

Well gals, it was fun while it lasted! :)

Jan, we kept checking back to see if your gate was open. Don't know if you threw in the towel or if it was the connectivity problems, but we never saw your gate open for the rest of the night.

Lois- we kept waiting for Lovely to come back! Liam kept saying "where's Lois?" "When is Lois coming back?", etc. I knew you would never snub us! :rotfl2:

Hope we can try it again soon!

Renee

When i came home from vacation and went to AC i had a cockroach in my house.... :scared1::scared1::scared1:

My character Lovely had one once, I don't think I had let her out of the house enough. Just stomp on it Yvett!!

I have to check Lovely's friend list. Jan, I know I entered you. I have to see who else is there.

There doesn't seem to be any way to check the code numbers that I have listed for "me" (Lois) so I could just write them down and enter them for Lovely. I actually have to look here or whereever I wrote them down. I must keep a notebook...

We're almost up to date! We had one character move out and a new one move in, but all the flowers are fine, grass is filling in nicely :-)

Hi all! Hope you had a good weekend. My DH unplugged the Wii because we were taking it to Pittsburgh Friday night so I did not get to play. It seems like others were having the troubles that we have been having, not seeing open gates. Should I start over with adding friend codes that I have??
:goodvibes

I still have to enter friend codes for Lovely. I haven't been in to playing too much. Before the cruise, I had laryngitis, when we flew down, I got a clogged ear ("airplane ear") which sort of resolved during the cruise but really flamed up on the way home, and is still clogged. I just started a prednisone regimen yesterday, hopefully it will get resolved soon and I'll feel more like my normal self.:scared:

I still have to enter friend codes for Lovely. I haven't been in to playing too much. Before the cruise, I had laryngitis, when we flew down, I got a clogged ear ("airplane ear") which sort of resolved during the cruise but really flamed up on the way home, and is still clogged. I just started a prednisone regimen yesterday, hopefully it will get resolved soon and I'll feel more like my normal self.:scared:

Oh Lois! You take care of yourself!!! :hug: Sooooooo did you happen to get a Podcast Cruise souvinier in your AC mail???:rolleyes1

I did!!! Thank you!! One of my favorite souvineers!!! I think (I hope) I feel just a little clearing in my ear (I'm afraid to even think about it). Thanks for the hug.

We're still working on our grass, which is becoming very tedious. We're caught up to real time now.

I did!!! Thank you!! One of my favorite souvineers!!! I think (I hope) I feel just a little clearing in my ear (I'm afraid to even think about it). Thanks for the hug.

We're still working on our grass, which is becoming very tedious. We're caught up to real time now.

LOL! Glad you received it. Matt and I sent it a LONG time ago!!

Our grass just seems to be dwindling each day. :guilty:

Exciting June stuff! I caught an eel! Actually I caught 3 eels in quick succession and a gar (donated 1 eel and the gar). Caught fireflies, mosquitoes, a new moth, Greg caught a different fish, exciting stuff! We were getting a little bored but now we're getting back into it! Anyone have an extra white carnation. We only got pink. I'll trade ya!

How about a Cabin Chair or a Cabin little wooden chair kinda looks like a stool.

We're up for visiting (finally!).

I left my gate open today if anyone's home in the daytime and wants to visit - feel free. Especially you Matt! You must have day time to play. Greg's character opened the gate (Habeeb). hopefully you have him as one of your friends.

Our grass is coming along, slowly - my goal is to have snow just like when the game was new. I think I'll have to cut down a tree here and there.

Oh - and Greg got a GOLD axe!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter