• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Animal Kingdom/DTD Photo Ops/Mini Golf Sketch Swap~Interest Thread

We could, I guess, remove DTD and Mini Golf and make that a separate group? There are 11 spots right now. If we came up with another idea, and get 3 people interested, we could each do 4 spots, 4 we could do 3, 6 we could do 2, etc. What is the general consensus?

Is this the only Animal Kingdom swap planned?

I would consider joining a swap like this but the thing that holds me back is making 10-12 pages of each set. And I do not need mini golf or Downtown Disney.

When I've done sketch swaps on other forums we have done groups of 5 or 6 at the most and for me that still gets to be a huge amount of work.

So I dunno, If it is the only AK swap, I'll probably join.:rolleyes1

We could, I guess, remove DTD and Mini Golf and make that a separate group? There are 11 spots right now. If we came up with another idea, and get 3 people interested, we could each do 4 spots, 4 we could do 3, 6 we could do 2, etc. What is the general consensus?

That would work for me if DTD and Mini Golf were separate. If the consensus is to keep everything in one, I'll still play.

That would work for me.

:thumbsup2

Is this the only Animal Kingdom swap planned?

I would consider joining a swap like this but the thing that holds me back is making 10-12 pages of each set. And I do not need mini golf or Downtown Disney.

When I've done sketch swaps on other forums we have done groups of 5 or 6 at the most and for me that still gets to be a huge amount of work.

So I dunno, If it is the only AK swap, I'll probably join.:rolleyes1

You'd have to check the calendar. I'm not sure what else is planned.

In making the MK pages myself, I find that while it is a lot of cutting and pasting, if I'm making 6 I might as well make 12. I find it easier to make a lot of one thing than to design two of something.

That would work for me if DTD and Mini Golf were separate. If the consensus is to keep everything in one, I'll still play.

Okay. Thanks for your input!

I will be joining either way, but would prefer separate groups.

I, too, find it much easier to design and put together 12 sets of one design than have to design and put togther 4 sets of three different designs. Its a little more tedius, but takes much less time for me in the end. My major hangup is in the designing of pages. Once I have my idea I can put them together as time permits.

I am still pretty new to all of this, but I am having fun creating my paper dolls, so I am in for this one too. However you all decide to do it is fine with me.

Amanda

I am okay either way. Whatever the majority wants.

I too find it easier to make 12 sets than to make 2 sets of 6. Designing is the hard part.

I would definitely be in if we separated AK from DTD and mini golf. Actually I'll play either way ;)

I am still pretty new to all of this, but I am having fun creating my paper dolls, so I am in for this one too. However you all decide to do it is fine with me.

Amanda

Amanda, is the Paper Doll Swap your first? If you'd like to take a look at the MK Sketch Swap here, it will give you an idea of what is expected.

I am okay either way. Whatever the majority wants.

I too find it easier to make 12 sets than to make 2 sets of 6. Designing is the hard part.

So glad to have you ;)

I would definitely be in if we separated AK from DTD and mini golf. Actually I'll play either way ;)

So that's a yes? :)

I'd already put you on the list :)

So...At this point we have 8-9 interested, and 20 items. Can anyone think of a few more ideas/photo ops in AK that we can add? Not characters, we'll do those separate.

Are we considering DiVine a character? Since she doesn't "meet and greet" I consider her entertainment.
Could we maybe do a safari page (maybe with one of the trucks on it?) with that more specific type of title and then a more general separate page for the animals? I know I take tons of pictures when I'm on the safari.

Wow I was thinking the same thing about the safari. I have tons of pictures of animals to put on pages and was thinking how am I going to get all those pics on 2 pages. I like the idea of having a few more lo for the safari too.

How about the Wildlife Express Train
Isn't there also a petting zoo area?

Oh, the Affection Station? I think that's what it's called...

Are we considering DiVine a character? Since she doesn't "meet and greet" I consider her entertainment.
Could we maybe do a safari page (maybe with one of the trucks on it?) with that more specific type of title and then a more general separate page for the animals? I know I take tons of pictures when I'm on the safari.

DiVine is a good idea! I take a ton of Safari pics too. So two sets of Safari?

Wow I was thinking the same thing about the safari. I have tons of pictures of animals to put on pages and was thinking how am I going to get all those pics on 2 pages. I like the idea of having a few more lo for the safari too.

:thumbsup2

the same person doing the safari could do the 4 pages and simply have only to do that instead of 2 themes. All the pages would work together that way

Love the idea of DiVine. We've seen her once but have no pictures as Dh had the camera and was taking the photos of God knows wha twhile the girls and I were walking around . I've since been trying to find her with no luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter