• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Animal Kingdom/DTD Photo Ops/Mini Golf Sketch Swap~Interest Thread

Being in...and sleep deprived recap the decision for me.....

We can do just group A and not group B??
The safari can be/will be added at 4 pages instead of just 2...
DeVine added?

9 of us would split that up where??

It looks as though we're breaking it into two groups - An AK group and a DTD/Mini Golf group. I have a feeling the DTD/Mini Golf will not go!

I've added DiVine, a second set of Safari pages, and the Affection Station (I'll double check the name of that).

So far we have 9, but it may change, obviously. We'd have to add or drop more areas to get to a number where we can split them into 2 or 3 or 4 pages each.

It looks as though we're breaking it into two groups - An AK group and a DTD/Mini Golf group. I have a feeling the DTD/Mini Golf will not go!

I've added DiVine, a second set of Safari pages, and the Affection Station (I'll double check the name of that).

So far we have 9, but it may change, obviously. We'd have to add or drop more areas to get to a number where we can split them into 2 or 3 or 4 pages each.

Thought so.. just wanted to make sure everything I had read was adding up to the way you were thinking it would run.

I put a few other suggestions out there...

I know we took some cool photos last year out behind Rainforest Cafe.. I'll find them... don't know if the photo op is always there but we had fun with it... DS16 stuck his head in the tigers mouth! It was a hoot.. Some little one screamed "mom the tiger is eating that boy~!!!"

I think I remember that tiger too. Round the back entrance?

There is a sign we usually stop at when we get off the bus near the entrance.

Danielle,

At first Jennifer was the only one in trouble for getting me to sign up...
Now you are in trouble for making that statement and I spit my coke out on the laptop screen!!!

It's gonna be a long day!!!!

You all are a hoot!!!!

Yea, the entrance sign before you get to the Park..
The main entrance
The sign is around back to the left after you go through the gates and by the locker rental place...
Crush, I just thought of something else and Danielle made me spit coke on my screen and I forgot..... DRAT!!!

Yea, the entrance sign before you get to the Park..
The main entrance
The sign is around back to the left after you go through the gates and by the locker rental place...
Crush, I just thought of something else and Danielle made me spit coke on my screen and I forgot..... DRAT!!!

I'm Sorry. I will go get a rag and clean it up. :worried:

I think the tiger is around the back entrance to Rainforest Cafe. It may be the only entrance now that I think about it!

I'd rather have extra items like we did in MK, so that we're sure we get them all, once we know the number of players.

Here is the one around the backside after you enter:
DSCF2753_zpsc4567889.jpg

Yes, I remember that. I have a picture of tiny Morgan (she was only 5!) on a bench with a frog, but I'm not sure if it's DTD or AK Rainforest Cafe.

Oh no problem girls....

I'm in a great mood and finally have my mojo going again... it's all good... besides I need these pages to help get my 2012 album finished before we go in 2014... 2012 is a smaller photo selection because TS Debby decided to rain on us quite a bit the first few days.. I'd get my camera out and downpour... Debby was cursed many a day!

What about the games? Do any of you play? DH is always up for a few of the carnival-type games. We have many a stuffed dino from AK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter