Annual Passes Resume April 13 (DVC) April 20 (General Public)

It would have been nice to make them available before 7am for new buyers and upgraders if possible. Now everyone will be calling at 7am.

Is it weird that I find it oddly comforting knowing I'm not the only one sitting here with multiple devices open staring at a rocket ship going round and round? Lol
Same. I could have got up at my normal time not early. On the plus side I’ve showered and got ready for work, unloaded the dishwasher and packed my lunch When normally I would have only been up 5 mins at this point.

Has anyone found the irony in the fact that we are refreshing this forum page as much as the passes page just for some scrap of info? Not a criticism, just a moment of clarity for myself. Nice to be among a tribe who gets how critical this is.
Yes, and TBTG for this group!

Is anyone going to call at 7am? To have to hear the music for 3 hours could be even worse than this. :rotfl: :rotfl:

So, I am getting an error message when I select "change tickets". Does that mean that I have to call at 7:00? or that I am in the same mess as everyone else? Or am I supposed to try to buy the AP and then change my existing tickets to the AP? Sorry, y'all, I have no idea what I am doing here and it's way to early to think....
I am refreshing and trying to do change tickets too. Sure hoping the error resolves itself when they are finally live.

Mornings like these make me regret letting my pass lapse because I thought for a brief window just getting tickets was more cost effective. I could be sleeping right now

I have to call because I want to pay with multiple gift cards…hopefully they start selling at 7!

Is anyone going to call at 7am? To have to hear the music for 3 hours could be even worse than this. :rotfl: :rotfl:
Someone already chatted a cm on Twitter. And was given the speak of ‘as early as 6’. I’m honestly not expecting that to be much improved.
I’m on the west coast today. My 2:30am alarm was a tough one.
Mine went off at 2:55 and it took me a solid minute to remember why I had it set

I'm worried that you'll call and be on hold just to be told "check back later"

Also there’s some irony that even the queue page doesn’t entirely work. ‘Go check the Passes page’ for more info. Said link just sends you back into the queue

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter