Annual Passholder Previews REGISTRATION LINK IN FIRST POST-EVENT FULLY BOOKED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was chatting online with a CM. Was told only those with an active AP are eligible for the preview. Is this accurate? How did it work with Pandora or TSL? Wasn’t planning to active my AP until my August trip.

Was chatting online with a CM. Was told only those with an active AP are eligible for the preview. Is this accurate? How did it work with Pandora or TSL? Wasn’t planning to active my AP until my August trip.

Obviously we won't know for certain, but if like the others your pass would need to be active to attend but you should be able to register with a pass/voucher assigned to you in MDE even if not activated yet. But you would need to activate it before the actual preview event

Active to attend, yes. Linked in MDE to register should be all you need. That's how it worked in the past. CM's are probably the worst source for information.

But don’t forget to factor in the media days.
I’d say a media day. It’s not like they’re opening something new. The media already went through the opening of SWGE back in May at Disneyland, they saw famous people open the land, they rode the one ride a couple times, saw the bar and merchandise set ups. They would literally be doing the same thing but maybe with some different famous people and full-on FL summer weather.

I’d say a media day. It’s not like they’re opening something new. The media already went through the opening of SWGE back in May at Disneyland, they saw famous people open the land, they rode the one ride a couple times, saw the bar and merchandise set ups. They would literally be doing the same thing but maybe with some different famous people and full-on FL summer weather.

I agree. I think it'll be more for the local b/vloggers and local orlando media that get invites to stuff than everyone that was at the first.

Though the more media days the better for me since my trip is through the 12th.

I agree. I think it'll be more for the local b/vloggers and local orlando media that get invites to stuff than everyone that was at the first.

Though the more media days the better for me since my trip is through the 12th.
What do I know, but from the latest aerial photos I’ve seen, I don’t get the sense there is a ton of wiggle room to get the land done on time. I’d be surprised is previews begin as early as the 12th.

What do I know, but from the latest aerial photos I’ve seen, I don’t get the sense there is a ton of wiggle room to get the land done on time. I’d be surprised is previews begin as early as the 12th.
Rumors are say they start the 11th, 16th, or 22(not sure this late though). I wouldn’t be surprised mainly because Disney will always write ‘some of the land may not be open during previews’ or something like that. They might just need to practice the ride a bit and what better way than nice, reservation required guinea pigs, the AP holders haha! I’m hoping for the 11th, because that’s when I’m there.

Rumors are say they start the 11th, 16th, or 22(not sure this late though). I wouldn’t be surprised mainly because Disney will always write ‘some of the land may not be open during previews’ or something like that. They might just need to practice the ride a bit and what better way than nice, reservation required guinea pigs, the AP holders haha! I’m hoping for the 11th, because that’s when I’m there.

It also depends on what's left to finish. Just because it doesn't look close doesn't mean it's a lot of long hour labor intensive stuff to get done. The 11th may be wishful thinkong but it wouldn't be a rumor if at least one person thought that. Plua thats still almost a month and a half from now.

Where did you see the rumor for the 22nd? I’ve seen the rumors for the other two days. 22nd seems late to me. And the 11th seems too early. But I’m just a guy speculating on the internet!

It also depends on what's left to finish. Just because it doesn't look close doesn't mean it's a lot of long hour labor intensive stuff to get done. The 11th may be wishful thinkong but it wouldn't be a rumor if at least one person thought that. Plua thats still almost a month and a half from now.
It’s also the rumor that the DIS Unplugged said as well, so that’s giving me a bit more hope!

@Ejpats- it was a really early rumor for the 22nd. Just thought I should include it in!

Where did you see the rumor for the 22nd? I’ve seen the rumors for the other two days. 22nd seems late to me. And the 11th seems too early. But I’m just a guy speculating on the internet!
What is the original source of these rumored dates? I understand that bloggers and podcasts have spread these dates (11th, 22nd, 26th, etc.) but did they originate from someone inside Disney?

Two questions for the experts:
1. How long is each preview, typically? A few hours each I'm assuming? (I guess someone who has attended Pandora or Toy Story Land previews could answer that!)
2. If I don't receive an email (I'm AP and qualify for the preview but don't have too much confidence I will actually receive the email), is it still possible to register? Or can you only register by responding to the email?
Thanks!

1. How long is each preview, typically? A few hours each I'm assuming? (I guess someone who has attended Pandora or Toy Story Land previews could answer that!)
2. If I don't receive an email (I'm AP and qualify for the preview but don't have too much confidence I will actually receive the email), is it still possible to register? Or can you only register by responding to the email?
Thanks!
For the question 1 I'll let someone else answer.

For number 2. You only need the link to register you don't need the actual e-mail.

Thanks!
For 1) each Pandora one was 2 hours, but it is also a smaller land compared to SWGE. Some rumors state that it might be 4 hours long instead.
2) You only need the link, not the email necessarily. Usually the link will be posted here before any of the emails even go out(that’s how unreliable they are!)
The probable link is this one: (it was the same one used for both Pandora and TSL). It will show ‘Event Full’ for now, but there is a good probability that will change once the link goes live.

https://event-registration.disneyparks.disney.go.com/disneyworld

Last edited:
...is it bad that I kind of hated this weekend because I knew it wasn’t going to drop, so I had to wait 2 days doing nothing :rotfl2: I don’t like constantly refreshing, but it does give me something to do haha!
It felt nice to "relax" a bit, but don't get me wrong, everytime a disboards email popped up, I was back on this borad checking! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter