Another blast from the past...

Domo

Wotcha
...but is Spectromagic still going? I saw it on my first WDW holiday years ago and LOVED IT! Those trumpets bathed in lights... WOW!

Spectro went away years ago. MSEP returned to replace it. Sadly, there are no nighttime parades at WDW at this time.

I never saw SpectroMagic, but I have listened to the soundtrack and watched videos. It was okay, but I much prefer MSEP.

I enjoyed them both back in the day, but I'm ready for something new. I don't miss them with any desire that they return in the identical form.

I enjoyed them both back in the day, but I'm ready for something new. I don't miss them with any desire that they return in the identical form.

Yes, I'd like to see them up the game for the next one. Paint the Night at DLR is a tremendous upgrade to MSEP, so I'd want to see something like that, but more!

I am another one who preferred MSEP to Spectrmagic, and who wishes we would get a new night parade. The technology has advanced so much since those two parades were developed that I think they could do something truly amazing if they only would.

Paint the Night is amazing. I hope you guys can get something similar. You can't HAVE our Paint the Night, but I do hope Disney World gets something amazing! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter