~~~another Csr Question~~~

FairyDust2008

DIS Veteran
Are there suites at CSR or anything along that line? I saw a video somewhere of someone that had filmed the CSR resort room but it didn't say what kind of room it was and it was really big and spacious. Just curious:confused3 THANKS AGAIN;)

Are there suites at CSR or anything along that line? I saw a video somewhere of someone that had filmed the CSR resort room but it didn't say what kind of room it was and it was really big and spacious. Just curious:confused3 THANKS AGAIN;)

They do have them but I remember them costing more than a standard room in a deluxe. I could be wrong but there must have been some reason be didnt book one and switched over to Dolphin that year.

Suite Info - CSR has 46 suites that cater to the convention crowd but are available to all guests. There are 31 junior suites (double beds or king), 10 VIP suites (double beds or king) and 5 Executive Suites. Most of the suites are in the casita's, but there are a few exceptions: All 5 executive suites are in casita 1. All but one of the VIP suite's are also located in casita 1, the other is in cabana 9B. The junior suites are in casitas 1 & 3, and there are 2 in the cabana section one each in 8B & 9B.

CSR Suite Layouts
CSR is the only moderate resort to offer suites.

* Executive Suite
* Junior Suite
* Junior Suite - King
* VIP Suite
* VIP Suite - King

Prices vary depending on season. Prices are listed value, regular, peak & holiday. These prices are as of 4/2007.

Value, Regular, Summer, Peak, Holiday Pricing
Junior Suite and King Junior Suite
$330, $380, $415, $450, $515

VIP 1-Bedroom Suite and King 1-Bedroom Suite
$615, $675, $715, $750, $820

2-Bedroom Executive Suite
$910, $999, $1035, $1070, $1210

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter