Another lovely day in Oklahoma. . .

Cont't...

And, so the day went by too fast. the food was great, as was the continued good luck, new friends were made. Albeit, I think one of the men was a guy from my elementary school years! And, because we didn't share too much, were on a first name basis only; I did wonder as his name fit my suspicions, and that's all I'm going to say about that! :rolleyes1

Last edited:
We are heading to the baby mountains (Ouachita/Ozarks) this weekend. I doubt we'll get to see nice fall color since it has still been warm. It looks like it will start to cool off there the day we leave. Boo! We should have waited another week. Also, I'm not sure how much hiking I will be able to do since my ankle is still recovering from a sprain. At least it will be fun to get away for a few days.

We are heading to the baby mountains (Ouachita/Ozarks) this weekend. I doubt we'll get to see nice fall color since it has still been warm. It looks like it will start to cool off there the day we leave. Boo! We should have waited another week. Also, I'm not sure how much hiking I will be able to do since my ankle is still recovering from a sprain. At least it will be fun to get away for a few days.

My middle son and wife are heading to Colorado and the mountains next weekend hoping to see Aspen colors. Enjoy your trip. :)

I cannot like that one. Your appliances seem to have it in for you. Either that or you are having really rough luck lately. Time for that luck to turn around!

I think things are just old. The Dyson has been a bit funny for awhile now, it's about 9 years old. Pretty sure the washing machine was around 15-16 years old.

I know that's right. I wouldn't mind them having a shorter lifespan if they were cheaper or had some improvements but that's seldom the case.
It's actually all the electronic and computerized "innovations" that cause them to break down the most and pretty much nothing is designed to be repaired anymore. If the motherboard on a new fridge or washer goes - forget it; buy a new one.

It's actually all the electronic and computerized "innovations" that cause them to break down the most and pretty much nothing is designed to be repaired anymore. If the motherboard on a new fridge or washer goes - forget it; buy a new one.

We're having issues with a printer, it gets used maybe a couple of dozen times a year and is about 2 1/2 years old. We've tried several things and today DW said we should try new ink cartridges (again!) The ink was $28 dollars, a new printer (with ink and warranty) was $80. If the ink carts isn't the fix required I hope we can find a new printer that uses the same ink.

Decided it was time for a holiday so booked a last minute deal (I'm on a very strict budget for this) on some old tugboat going to the South Pacific. All the dates lined up for me (apart from school lol) so decided it was fate. My elderly mother has been talking about a cruise for years now so she's coming along, as well as my sister.

I'm planning on spending my time looking at water, drinking, having naps, and eating. Maybe go on the waterslides if i find any energy. I'm also going to be going off the grid for the 7 nights we're out of Australia so you'll have to wait for photos and trip report. Which will probably be 12 months late :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter