Another lovely day in Oklahoma. . .

Strapless bra, a bandeau I think they are called.

Jo: While I read most of your post, I obviously missed the part about your not liking strapless bras... sigh. So... My thoughts are braless because I'm thinking you probably will not like the straps showing, you may feel awkward and, not enjoy your outings in your new dresses!!

Enjoy your new freedom! :)

Last edited:
Strapless bra, a bandeau I think they are called.

Jo: While I read most of your post, I obviously missed the part about your not liking strapless bras... sigh. So... My thoughts are braless because I'm thinking you probably will not like the straps showing, you may feel awkward and, not enjoy your outings in your new dresses!!

Enjoy your new freedom! :)

The standard strapless bras I find uncomfortable but I went looking for those bandeau things you mentioned, they are perfect under the new dress and also work well with my halter neck dresses, even though you can see a little of the material at the front - they are too low cut anyway, they’re also very comfortable. I bought one in every available colour :D

I also bought some adhesive bra cup things but knowing my luck I’d be talking to some hot man and one would fall out and land by his feet :rotfl2:

Woot it’s great to see you Sherry x

Fuggery hot here. I got in my car and it told me it was 48 outside, that went down to 43 once we started moving though.

I have an issue. Might start a thread but will ask here first because you lot are so awesomely wise.

I’m buying dresses with spaghetti straps, bought a new one tonight. So I bought a new bra in the same colour as the dress. It looks a bit ****. To be honest I never take much notice of what other women are wearing but would it be acceptable to show the bra straps? I don’t like the strapless bras and even though I’m small enough not to need major scaffolding I’m not that adventurous to go bra less. Any tips?
I feel like my upper arms are a horror show so I'd have a little cardi on over the sundress anyway and that would cover the bra straps! Sounds like you've got this figured out though - send us a picture why don't you? :wave2:

I feel like my upper arms are a horror show so I'd have a little cardi on over the sundress anyway and that would cover the bra straps! Sounds like you've got this figured out though - send us a picture why don't you? :wave2:

A cardi in this heat. I’m fainting at the thought. My upper arms need more of a workout but I haven’t rejoined the gym as yet. Will most likely *think* about it once school goes back. Do you have IG? I could use some more followers :p

It was mild here yesterday. We decided to take in a movie it had been awhile, since purchasing Netflix. It was awesome to discover our favourite (smaller with less frills) theatre had remodeled. They now have recliners and, my Baker's Cysts were comfortable while relaxing in one. Wow! I never thought I'd see the day!

We saw 'The Commuter' with Liam Neeson... sigh. :love:

Last edited:
At 7am our time, 4am my younger brother's time on Vancouver Is. I made a call to find out if they were aware of a Tsunami warning. They had been sound asleep. We said our quick good-byes and, he and dsil made their way to the airport for higher ground there. The warning was cancelled. It was a frightening hour until we heard from them.

My prediction is that by mid-May there will be some pretty decent days coming our way.:sunny: What's your take?

Mine is an early start to Spring AND Summer.

I also predict that my younger brother will have a fun Groundhog Day because it is also his birthday!
This year I sent him an ecard then, sent it again... I figure he'll turn to his wife with a solemn concern for his OLDER ds's mental decline as he views the 3rd one but, it'll read and a 'Happy Groundhog Day!'

Running sick bay for a DGD today (the 5 y.o.) She's already had the flu, now she has some virus which is causing her to run a fever. When the Tylenol kicks in she feels much better, but when it wears off she crashes fast. Hope she's better tomorrow, I sure hope neither DW nor I get the bug!

Running sick bay for a DGD today (the 5 y.o.) She's already had the flu, now she has some virus which is causing her to run a fever. When the Tylenol kicks in she feels much better, but when it wears off she crashes fast. Hope she's better tomorrow, I sure hope neither DW nor I get the bug!

It's a formidable flu! We've not had it of course now that I've said that... It went through my brother's family and then back for a complications round. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter