Another lovely day in Oklahoma. . .

Jane when you say your home flooded...that's all outdoors right? No indoor water damage? It is ridiculously cold here, it's the coldest winter in years. My little 6 yr old DGD was remarking about how cold it is, and I told her it's the coldest winter of her life!

DW has a batch of chili which has been cooking in the crock pot since this morning. Just about time to dig in.:teeth:

Jane when you say your home flooded...that's all outdoors right? No indoor water damage? It is ridiculously cold here, it's the coldest winter in years. My little 6 yr old DGD was remarking about how cold it is, and I told her it's the coldest winter of her life!

DW has a batch of chili which has been cooking in the crock pot since this morning. Just about time to dig in.:teeth:

Yes, all outdoors! We are beside a creek so when we built the part of the property where the house sits is on a hill. Dgs loves tubing down. They didn't need to go to the back to the pond for hockey either! I love your Dgd being told it's the coldest winter of her life!! :)

Hi everyone! I just recently escaped Willy's basement where he had me chained up for over a year. Do NOT go knock on anyone's door you don't know!!

Totally kidding! LOL In reality, I moved, didn't have internet for awhile, and was in a very dark place emotionally after my divorce. This past year has been HEALING for me!

I never tracked down Willy. I'm sorry. I'm seeing that he never came back either. I hope he's okay.

Hi everyone! I just recently escaped Willy's basement where he had me chained up for over a year. Do NOT go knock on anyone's door you don't know!!

Totally kidding! LOL In reality, I moved, didn't have internet for awhile, and was in a very dark place emotionally after my divorce. This past year has been HEALING for me!

I never tracked down Willy. I'm sorry. I'm seeing that he never came back either. I hope he's okay.
:wave2: Wow, what a happy surprise to hear from you - we had pretty much decided Coweta was some sort of portal to the abyss from whence none ever returned.

Sorry to hear about your troubles and wishing you grace and peace in 2018. And just because I’m curious like that, where on earth did you go that doesn’t have the internet? :eek:

:wave2: Wow, what a happy surprise to hear from you - we had pretty much decided Coweta was some sort of portal to the abyss from whence none ever returned.

Sorry to hear about your troubles and wishing you grace and peace in 2018. And just because I’m curious like that, where on earth did you go that doesn’t have the internet? :eek:

Curiosity may have killed the cat but, ronandannette will surely try to bring it back!

Just poking a '?' whatever cats get poked with ronandannette.

Curiosity may have killed the cat but, ronandannette will surely try to bring it back!

Just poking a '?' whatever cats get poked with ronandannette.
:mad: There’s not much I wouldn’t use to poke a cat I found hunched in my flower beds and the pointier the better! Control your cats people!!

Jane that's a great area for kids to run off some energy! Looks like you have quite a bit of space to yourself around your home.:thumbsup2

We and our neighbours are all on hobby farms. There are tender fruits, vegetables and, wine grapes farmed mostly. However, exotic animals and, horse boarding coupled with equestrian lessons are fast becoming the NEW favoured commodity. :goodvibes

Our dgds wanted us to consider Newfoundland ponies but, they had to settle with a retriever!

Last edited:
Woot it’s great to see you Sherry x

Fuggery hot here. I got in my car and it told me it was 48 outside, that went down to 43 once we started moving though.

I have an issue. Might start a thread but will ask here first because you lot are so awesomely wise.

I’m buying dresses with spaghetti straps, bought a new one tonight. So I bought a new bra in the same colour as the dress. It looks a bit ****. To be honest I never take much notice of what other women are wearing but would it be acceptable to show the bra straps? I don’t like the strapless bras and even though I’m small enough not to need major scaffolding I’m not that adventurous to go bra less. Any tips?

I’m buying dresses with spaghetti straps, bought a new one tonight. So I bought a new bra in the same colour as the dress. It looks a bit ****. To be honest I never take much notice of what other women are wearing but would it be acceptable to show the bra straps? I don’t like the strapless bras and even though I’m small enough not to need major scaffolding I’m not that adventurous to go bra less. Any tips?

I'm no real help, since I'm too "blessed" to even think about going braless in public. :laughing: I gave up on spaghetti straps long ago.

But as for observation, I do see people show matching bra straps nowadays. I personally don't like the style, but I don't think it's the faux pas it once was.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter