Another personal appearance question

I haven't had any type of surgery done, but I would love to! I broke my nose 3 times in college playing volleyball, so I would like to get that fixed. I also have a "weak" chin and would love to get that fixed. However, my DH is totally against plastic surgery and tells me everyday that I am beautiful just the way I am. I do wear makeup everyday for work, get my eyebrows waxed and get my grays colored, but I don't do any fillers, mani/pedi or anything else.

I henna my hair every few months. I love the color and it makes my hair nice and healthy. I get the gel/shellac manicures because I have very short fingers and manicures just make them look so much nicer. I go through phases of wearing makeup or not. I get pedicures and do facial waxing before vacations. Would like to do it on a regular basis, but I choose to spend my money elsewhere.

I haven't had any type of surgery done, but I would love to! I broke my nose 3 times in college playing volleyball, so I would like to get that fixed. I also have a "weak" chin and would love to get that fixed. However, my DH is totally against plastic surgery and tells me everyday that I am beautiful just the way I am. I do wear makeup everyday for work, get my eyebrows waxed and get my grays colored, but I don't do any fillers, mani/pedi or anything else.

I seriously dated a guy who had a chin implant - I couldn't believe what a huge difference it made it his face. I didn't know him before, but seeing pics, it was nuts. I'm sure you ARE beautiful, and that's why your DH tells you. It may a good thing about the chin - you might not be ready for such a drastic change for such a seemingly small thing.

What can I do about under eye bags that doesn't require surgery? any kind of injection- would botox work on them? They drive me nuts, no creams ever help!!

I had a friend who got her's fixed, and they sometimes come back, although not nearly what they were before. I thought she got surgery, but the re-appearance makes me think fillers. They don't put botox along the bottom of your eye, but you might make an appointment to see what the choices are. They do botox along crows feet, and it might lift the bagging area. Worth an ask at least:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter