Another stroller question

Amber6684

Earning My Ears
Just myself and my recently turned 5 year old son heading to Disney in November. Last trip I had 2 older children with me who could help out. When I took my oldest son at the same age we did not take a stroller. I didn't even know people had their kids in strollers at Disney at that age. He had no problems getting through the park. We did not rush anywhere just took our time. I plan on doing the same this time with my youngest, not rushing anywhere. However I'm wondering if I should bring my stroller. The problems I have with this is getting luggage, stroller, and son from car to airport. My second concern are the Disney bus system when we went last time we stood a lot so having a stroller and a 5 year old while standing concerns me. I'm debating just renting a stroller there but hate having to do that when I still have his stroller at home. Any suggestions?

Why not leave the stroller home and rent one in parks if it is needed? That way, if your 5 year old can handle the walking you don't have to lug it through the airport. I know the parks strollers aren't super comfortable but chances are he won't be in it taking naps.

Since it is just the two of you, my thoughts are to leave the stroller at home that way you can walk alongside your son instead of pushing him. That way you are sharing the experience a bit more and can chat. If he does tire after a day you could consider renting one from the park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter