• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Another Unofficial Chatterbox Thread- Everyone is Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got informed that starting Monday I'm going to be learning the Legals Desk. Anyone got any ideas of what this might be?:confused3 Because I don't. :rotfl: Guess I'm going to be the new Legals Desk Back-Up. At the rate I'm going I'll be running the whole company by myself soon. :lmao:

maybe the section in the paper that deals with Legal notices?? thats all I cant think of. :confused3

with a bit of sleuthing...

"Legals" for a newspaper would be the ads listing things like auctions, foreclosures, court summons, legal notices, name changes, naming a business ....

I'm in the mood for smilies... but not DIS ones..

terrified-026.gif

woohoo-022.gif

fantasy-mnster-25.gif

biker-102.gif

And no particular ones.. just smilies.. just .. just... because.

sigh....

okay so we live on the third floor - heat rises
we have windows facing into the sun - more heat
It's nice outside -- not too cold

We have our windows opn, enjoying the breeze and the cooling off in the evening.

But our enjoyment has been recently interrupted, the sound of

BING Bong,

BING Bong

Domino's installed a door chime, you know the domino's that is right below our windows. :crazy:

Im so flipping smart, I spelled genius wrong. :lmao::lmao: Oh well.. I was holding Vinny.. he added the extra letter..:rolleyes1

sigh....

okay so we live on the third floor - heat rises
we have windows facing into the sun - more heat
It's nice outside -- not too cold

We have our windows opn, enjoying the breeze and the cooling off in the evening.

But our enjoyment has been recently interrupted, the sound of

BING Bong,

BING Bong

Domino's installed a door chime, you know the domino's that is right below our windows. :crazy:

:scared1: That would drive me BATTY.

I just laid Vinny down for tummy time, and he just passed right out. Nutty kid. Jazz is watching Alex and Mikalah dance to Funky Town. :lmao:

:scared1: That would drive me BATTY.
It took us a few days to figure out where the sound was coming from. The first day we could barely hear it, they must have cranked it up.

Give us two months and we won't hear it anymore, instead we will listen to the rumbling fan of the AC unit. :laughing:

It took us a few days to figure out where the sound was coming from. The first day we could barely hear it, they must have cranked it up.

Give us two months and we won't hear it anymore, instead we will listen to the rumbling fan of the AC unit. :laughing:

:thumbsup2Excelent!

busy busyness right?

I don't think I could handle working the summer crowds, heck we couldn't handle being IN the summer crowd! Crabby, overly hot, cranky people, packed all on one place. No thanks!

You're one brave person Albert, you deserve some hefty pay for that mess!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter