Any DVC resort 12 pp in next 11 months

Status
Not open for further replies.
HI seeking studio for 1 adult/ 1 child for March 29 - April 2 (4 nights). I've rented from several DVC owners before. Thank you

I think I need 68 pts for AKV for 6/15-6/19, correct? My sister is wanting to join us. We're staying at AKV - Kidani.

AKV-Kidani is only available for 2 of the nights you requested. I checked other options and Saratoga is available for that time period for 72 points.

Hello, are any studios available for 5/21-5/23 preferably at AKV or BLT?

Also, I know you are unable to book it at this time, but are you able to view if there is availability for a studio at BCV or BWV for Nov 4-7?

Thanks in advance! :)

Do you have Polynesian home points? I'm outside 7 months. Looking for 20 points to add a day to our vacation. 11/26 is the date.

Looking for two bedroom villa at boardwalk or old key west October 9 - 15 2016 or October 10-16 2016

Looking for two bedroom villa at boardwalk or old key west October 9 - 15 2016 or October 10-16 2016
There is no availability at Boardwalk or Old Key West for those time frames. Also, I only have 61 points for use at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter