Any DVC resort 12 pp in next 11 months

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, Im looking to rent points for (2) nights for Aluani Resort Mid August,2016. Do you have any points for this resort?

Hi, Im looking to rent points for (2) nights for Aluani Resort Mid August,2016. Do you have any points for this resort?
I only see a studio poolside garden view available for the nights of August 27th and 28th at 26 points per night. There are no other times in August with 2 consecutive nights with the exception of August 29, 30, 31 in differing studios.

Can you tell me if there is any availability for May 5-7 at any resort (would prefer not to stay at OKW or SSR)? And/or for one night on May 21-22.

Thank you!

See above. No availability for those dates. Anything else I can check for you?

I'm sorry, I thought you meant there were no studios available and I was checking if there were any one bedrooms available for those dates, or for the night of May 5 only. Thank you for looking for me though!

Tara

Last edited:
Looking a room a WDW for May 23-26th, would prefer a monorail resort but will consider any.

Thank you.

Hi!

Can you please check for me the availabilities for Aulani?

Check-in date: any day between 7/23/16-7/27/16 for one night

# of people: total 8 (including 2 children ages 8 and 6)

Would like either 2 studio rooms or 2 hotel rooms

Thank you so much!

Nami

Looking a room a WDW for May 23-26th, would prefer a monorail resort but will consider any.

Thank you.
Hi,

The only resort with availability appears to be Saratoga in a studio for 42 points. Would you like to get this booked?

What is the expiration date on these points? I'm looking for a WDW resort the 1st or second week of Dec 2016?

What is the expiration date on these points? I'm looking for a WDW resort the 1st or second week of Dec 2016?
The points do not expire before then but I can only book 7 months out for anything but Vero Beach. Sorry about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter