Any DVC resort 12 pp in next 11 months

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for points for a one bedroom at AK on November 4/5.
I do see availability for a savanna and a standard view but since AK is not my home resort I cannot book that date until Monday. If I have points still available at that point I'd be happy to book it. Just let me know.

Hello,

I was wondering if there was any availability on the night of May 21, I would prefer a studio if possible.

Thank you,

Tara

Hi There,

We are travelling to WDW the week of Sept 4 and staying st VGF until the 9. We need a studio somewhere else for Fri and Sat. Would prefer Deluxe Studio at Boardwalk or AKL or BLT.

We are DVC owners and have rented a number of times.

Thanks for your time.

Paul1211 at me.com

Hi There,

We are travelling to WDW the week of Sept 4 and staying st VGF until the 9. We need a studio somewhere else for Fri and Sat. Would prefer Deluxe Studio at Boardwalk or AKL or BLT.

Thanks for your time.

Paul1211 at me.com

I just checked and there is availability at Animal Kingdom-kidani village for a savanna view at 32 points total for 2 nights-September 9-11. Standard view is also available at Kidani for 26 points.

I would be willing to waitlist Bay lake towers for you if you choose the savanna view at kidani because the points would be the same if a standard studio waitlist came open at BLT.

Price is $12 pp.

Let me know if you'd like to get this booked. Thanks!

Hi There,

Thanks for your time.

Paul1211 at me.com

Garden/pool view is also available at Boardwalk for 32 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter