Any good Fettuccini Alfredo anywhere??

TwingleMum

DIS Veteran
Hello Dis'ers - My one son's favorite meal is Fettuccini Alfredo. Brown Derby used to have it but it is no longer on the menu :guilty:. Is there anywhere else that has a nice Fettuccini Alfredo ??? TIA.

I did a quick search, and i'll be darned, im having a hard time! Via Napoli use to have one....my son ordered it. But its no longer there. I cant believe such a simple dish is hard to find. I know that most of the value and moderate resorts have a create-your-own pasta section. For example at AS Movies and POR have it. At Movies its on Mon Wed & Sat. Which resort are you staying at?

Found one! I cant believe i missed it. Tony's (out of all places) in MK has fetuccini alfredo (one with shrimp, one with chicken). Im sure if you didnt want meat or shrimp and asked for it with the sauce only, they'd give it to you.

I used to get it at the Contempo Cafe but I just checked and it seems to be off of the menu there too
That's a bummer

I got the chicken alfredo at Tony’s and it was horrid. The chicken was inedible. It may have changed since they got a new chef, but I wouldn’t recommend the one I had back in Nov ‘17.

And your son has good taste. I love fettuccine alfredo too!

Not on menu but secret is they will make it for you at Trattoria Al Forno and I think it is home made pasta noodles. Also think my DDs got it at Mama Melrose and enjoyed it.

Thank you so much everybody. My son was soo upset when Brown Derby took it off the menu. I'll definitely check into Trattoria Al Forno. The other problem is being from NY we are used to really good Italian food. So the bar is a little high.

Thank you so much everybody. My son was soo upset when Brown Derby took it off the menu. I'll definitely check into Trattoria Al Forno. The other problem is being from NY we are used to really good Italian food. So the bar is a little high.
Il Mulino at the Swan/Dolphin should fit the bill. Possibly also Enzo's at Disney Springs. Never eaten at Trattoria al Forno so clueless.

Lol I’d skip Tony’s then. I didn’t wanna go on my usual “Tony’s is horrid” tangent....but it truly is bad food. It’s the only place in Disney my son and I refuse to go back to. I couldn’t swallow the meatballs they were so bad. Just awful.

Rant over. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter