Any indications for when Disney ADRs will be available?

So as of right now people who are booked after 9/2 whether they had cancel ADR's before or not cannot book correct? Tomorrow is our 60-day mark and we had ADR's canceled. Just trying to determine if I need to get up super early or not to make them in the morning.

not only that, but there are people who are going next week who cannot make ADR’s. Disney’s coordination of this seems very strange to me.

not only that, but there are people who are going next week who cannot make ADR’s. Disney’s coordination of this seems very strange to me.
I almost wonder if some of it is intentional? Maybe they feel they can better control the TS if they don't take ressies? But having people line up to try to get in isn't going to be better. Ugh.

Have they started releasing them at the 60 day mark? Has anyone tried?
I have a trip scheduled for a resort stay starting September 3rd had ADRs previously canceled and cannot make reservations for any restaurant. I called the WDW-DINE line and was told by the cast member that I am not eligible to make reservations. She told me to keep trying every morning online at 6:00 am. I am just exhausted from the trip planning. So, it seems like resort guests with previously canceled trips and ADRs rescheduled for after September 2nd cannot make reservations at the 60 day mark.

I just had a similar chat conversation with someone at Disney and he said to call and "maybe" they'll be able to assist. Fortunately the person was able to finally link our phone booked reservations with our MDE account; not sure why it took three people to get this right, but the ability to book online is still not working.

This is a huge failure on Disney's part... No excuse, technology or otherwise.

Just doing my nightly check to see if can do ADR for my upcoming trip in July and am getting the almost in orbit waiting room that says this.
"Dining Reservation Dates

Effective July 7: Reservations for All Guests
All Guests can now make dining reservations at select resort, theme park and Disney Springs locations with availability during our phased reopening.

Reservations for all Guests may be made up to 60 days in advance.

Now just waiting...

Just doing my nightly check to see if can do ADR for my upcoming trip in July and am getting the almost in orbit waiting room that says this.
"Dining Reservation Dates

Effective July 7: Reservations for All Guests
All Guests can now make dining reservations at select resort, theme park and Disney Springs locations with availability during our phased reopening.

Reservations for all Guests may be made up to 60 days in advance.

Now just waiting...
I've made some reservations tonight using the app (I didn't have prior reservations).

ETA, it's live on the website as well now.

Last edited:
I can confirm! I was just able to make an August ADR with no previous reservations. This was on the website.

I've made some reservations tonight using the app (I didn't have prior reservations).

ETA, it's live on the website as well now.
Jetsdad thank you so much! Because of your headsup I was finally able to nail down my Liberty Tree Tavern ressie for Aug 15.

Please note that you can make reservations for dining inside a park even though you don't have a park reservation. But you will need a park reservation to enter the park to actually use it.

ADR's can be made on the app (Android anyways) but it's awkward and not worth using it over the mobile site really. Last night when they were working on adding it back I was only able to make them on the app until things were completely live. If you go to into the app and choose to add a reservation it pops up to the screen linking to the website. Click on that and then go back to the app. It should be at the screen where you choose how many people you are making the reservation for. Continue through making the ADR from there like you normally would. The really annoying part is that you have to do that for each reservation if you really want to use the app.

I only asked because someone further up said they made them on the app.
You can do it, but like JETSDAD said, you have to go to the browser and then back to your app to accomplish it. It's annoyingly painful; definitely quicker on the website.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter