Any indications for when Disney ADRs will be available?

Does anyone know what is happening post Sept 2nd?

Are they going to release another block of time where people with cancelled ADRs get priority, or will it just be day by day at that point, first come first serve?

I ask, because that's coming up on us pretty quickly, so I would have thought Disney would have announced the next round of ADR plans by now.

Are they going to release another block of time where people with cancelled ADRs get priority, or will it just be day by day at that point, first come first serve?

I ask, because that's coming up on us pretty quickly, so I would have thought Disney would have announced the next round of ADR plans by now.
No, but I am sure if you call they will tell you it will be soon. LOL

Ok this is getting pretty silly for July/August reservations who weren’t in the cancelled bucket, the parks start officially opening in a week! Mine still dont work right even though I had a cancellation, hopeful when they lift the restriction I won’t have to waste another minute of my life on the phone.

I’m still worried school is going to require some kind of quarantine for going to Florida (we’re in NC which also has a spike), we get home on August 7th and school starts on the 17th. :(

Ok this is getting pretty silly for July/August reservations who weren’t in the cancelled bucket, the parks start officially opening in a week! Mine still dont work right even though I had a cancellation, hopeful when they lift the restriction I won’t have to waste another minute of my life on the phone.

I’m still worried school is going to require some kind of quarantine for going to Florida (we’re in NC which also has a spike), we get home on August 7th and school starts on the 17th. :(
I live in NC also. I wouldn’t be surprised if the first semester of school is online learning.

Hubby's company just sent out an email to the IL employees saying if they go to FL they have to quarantine for 2 weeks when they come home. If they add the WI portion we are hosed. 😭 Holding on by a thread!

Are you in the mountain, Piedmont, or eastern part of NC? Our superintendent is talking reduced capacities for our school district.
Im in Wake County & WCPSS is currently finalizing a 3 week rotation plan, 1 week school attendance / 2weeks remote learning.

Im in Wake County & WCPSS is currently finalizing a 3 week rotation plan, 1 week school attendance / 2weeks remote learning.
Ok, maybe it’s just me but this seems really hard... what about having multiple kids with different schedules?? When are the teachers in the classroom, all three weeks??

Yay, thanks, grabbed an ogas ressie for our trip. I also just cancelled a 7 person BOG lunch for Aug 7 in case anyone wants to try to grab it!

Finally starting to look forward to the trip again instead of stressing about the planning around it!

Have they started releasing them at the 60 day mark? Has anyone tried?

Have they started releasing them at the 60 day mark? Has anyone tried?

I had reservations cancelled but after Sept 2. I tried to book 60 days from today and got sorry for the paws you had to have had reservations cancelled between May 28-Sept 2 error message. I am so annoyed because I have my 60 day reservation day off work but work every single day after that for a week so it looks like we won’t have a very good chance for our restaurant or time period we want.

So as of right now people who are booked after 9/2 whether they had cancel ADR's before or not cannot book correct? Tomorrow is our 60-day mark and we had ADR's canceled. Just trying to determine if I need to get up super early or not to make them in the morning.

So as of right now people who are booked after 9/2 whether they had cancel ADR's before or not cannot book correct? Tomorrow is our 60-day mark and we had ADR's canceled. Just trying to determine if I need to get up super early or not to make them in the morning.
Yes it appears I am in this same situation. I can search for a reservation at my 60 days Plus 10, but when I click the available time, I get the "Sorry for the Paws" error message. This is a surprise to me!

And I did have ADRs that were canceled, but they were later than Sep 2, so I am outside the special priority window.

BTW I still don't even have park tickets, so this all might be moot if I can't even get into the parks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter