Any indications for when Disney ADRs will be available?

I think ADRs might be available now for everyone? Just checked and I can see places in parks and resorts and DS for the next 60 days!
I am in the same boat as you - we arrive on 7/12. As armerida mentioned, you can see them but not book. I think they should have opened up availability for those with reservations in July a few days ago considering it's already WAY less than 60 days and the norm in the past was to get you to book 6 months out!

I am in the same boat as you - we arrive on 7/12. As armerida mentioned, you can see them but not book. I think they should have opened up availability for those with reservations in July a few days ago considering it's already WAY less than 60 days and the norm in the past was to get you to book 6 months out!
We arrive on July 12 also. We can’t hardly wait!

on hold again now trying to make a DD reservation. Does anyone know how long the waits have been this morning?

I didn't get the Paws glitch, but up at 4 am only to be locked out due to being "ineligible" but I was not and knew it-I had reservations canceled twice during the pandemic for two different trips, so I wanted until 6 am and was on hold 2.5 hours to make my reservations..they said I was eligible and they didn't know why I was having trouble...

SAME. I can't book online as it says I'm ineligible, but we also had two trips with ADRs canceled (including V&A). When I tried to call I got the "all circuits are busy" message. I guess I'll take my chances when they open them to everyone. ::sigh::

SAME. I can't book online as it says I'm ineligible, but we also had two trips with ADRs canceled (including V&A). When I tried to call I got the "all circuits are busy" message. I guess I'll take my chances when they open them to everyone. ::sigh::
Keep trying- when I was on the phone they fixed the glitch and I am now able to change and book new ones. Call right when they open.

Keep trying- when I was on the phone they fixed the glitch and I am now able to change and book new ones. Call right when they open.

Did they tell you what the “glitch” was? Did you happen to make any changes to the e-mail address on your MDE account?

I was getting paws most of the day and had to call and sit on hold twice to first make reservations and then to revise one once I saw there was better availability for BOG on a different day than my initial reservation.

During the second call, she asked if my e-mail on the MDE account has changed since I made the initial dining reservations that were canceled in May. I did change my e-mail address because I stopped receiving e-mails in the account I was using. Anyway, after that phone call, I was able to start making new reservations and changes online.

Did they tell you what the “glitch” was? Did you happen to make any changes to the e-mail address on your MDE account?

I was getting paws most of the day and had to call and sit on hold twice to first make reservations and then to revise one once I saw there was better availability for BOG on a different day than my initial reservation.

During the second call, she asked if my e-mail on the MDE account has changed since I made the initial dining reservations that were canceled in May. I did change my e-mail address because I stopped receiving e-mails in the account I was using. Anyway, after that phone call, I was able to start making new reservations and changes online.
no changes to my email, but I never get emails. The CM just said I was eligible and he didn't know why it was not working for me. He said he was recording accounts with this mistake (there were a lot) and later in the day I had no problems reserving and changing so something got fixed.

My cousin and her family will be going the third week of July, which they had shifted from their March trip. Despite the fact that all of their ADRs were cancelled by Disney, because the trip was not after May 28, they cannot reserve anywhere except DS. I do not understand this process at all!

I am in the boat of I have my DVC reservations, my park reservations but because I didn’t have dining reservations that were cancelled I’m out of luck for my trip starting on July 28th. I can see a bunch of times open at the park Restaurants I want but I can’t make reservations yet....grrrrr. I wish they would open this part up. I want to try to surprise my two littles with a modified character dining experience. Ugh.

FYI. Olga’s is open for reservations Just booked 2 days in August
Fuzzy TauTau’s for everyone. Cheers 🍹🍹🍹
Thanks. Just booked a time in July. It’s hard to gauge what a good time to go during the day is though because I have no idea how long anything at HS will take to do now. Makes it hard to plan a daily schedule. I settled for 3pm, in the middle.

Thanks. Just booked a time in July. It’s hard to gauge what a good time to go during the day is though because I have no idea how long anything at HS will take to do now. Makes it hard to plan a daily schedule. I settled for 3pm, in the middle.
Totally agree! We also ended up at a 3 p.m. - at Sci-Fi but for the same reason.
With Oga's now open, we're not sure what to do. Waffled between a noon Oga's or a 5 p.m. Eventually settled on the 5 p.m. :)

My cousin and her family will be going the third week of July, which they had shifted from their March trip. Despite the fact that all of their ADRs were cancelled by Disney, because the trip was not after May 28, they cannot reserve anywhere except DS. I do not understand this process at all!
I think the expectation is that people with July trips would have ADRs booked before May 28th, so Disney probably isn’t in a rush to open for everyone yet.

I think the expectation is that people with July trips would have ADRs booked before May 28th, so Disney probably isn’t in a rush to open for everyone yet.

Well, I don’t know what Disney thought process was here. I think they had put off making new reservations, because nobody knew when the parks and resorts were going to open. I do know though that they can’t even make a reservation at the restaurant at the hotel where they are staying.

Are they on a browser (not the app)? Logged into their account?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter