Any info on city and dates for Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montanna Concert Tour?

WANNABE@WDW

DIS Veteran
I recently recieved my Disney Insider and it mentions a Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana Concert Tour starting Oct 19, 2007. I've googled and can't find any further info. Do any of ya'll have more details, such as cities and dates? We missed out on seeing her when she opened for the Cheetah Girls. I don't want to miss out this time!

I was on several ticket purchasing websites today to see about a Hannah Montana concert (I didn't even realize one was in the works...I was just doing some wishful thinking :rotfl2: ). Anyways...I didn't find any info. I'd would love to take DD to a HM concert though! It's my favorite tv show & her favorite pop star. We've even got DH hooked now!

Please, anyone who finds out the dates/locations, post here.

This is my daughter's (current) #1 goal.

I'd LOVE that info too if anyone has it. DD would LOVE to go see HM. I took her to HSM last winter and I thought she would neve stop hugging her Dad & I!:rotfl:

:) I am hoping to find som einfo on this too. We are moving to CA and my DD would love to go. And she deserves to go!:)

Me too, me too! Ahem, I mean, my daughter does too!! :rolleyes: I saw the Disney Insider mention of the tour also, but like you couldn't find anything after searching the internet.

I think my daughter would pass out if she could go to a Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus concert! Any info would be appreciated.

Subscribing...I have two daughters that would probably have heart attacks if they could go!

Can you please share your info. with us. Where can we find tour dates and tickets?? My DD's b-day is in October & she's turning 9!!! :bday: This will be her best birthday present yet!! Hoping to get a concert not too far from home close to her birthday! pixiedust:

www mileyfans net

Edit: I forgot to mention that on GMA this morning they said Miley's going on tour starting on October 18th in St Louis!

Left side of website has important dates and only shows oct. 18 in St. Louis.

I just checked Scottrade Center (was Savvis) website and the October 18th concert is now on the schedule with more information to follow. We just bought the new CD yesterday and joined Miley's FanClub today. Hopefully we will receive ticket information soon. The website stated we would recieve the chance for pre-sale of concert tickets. I will let everyone know as soon as I hear more. Other cities should try their large arena schedules for more dates.

We watch her everyday on the disney channel!! Did everyone see the cute HM cute pjs on the disney shopping site? She wants to do the HM makeover @ Libby Lu's. You get the wig, sequin microphone, body glitter, & makeup! The package is $27.00 which is not bad. We love Hannah Montana!!
"Good Day Daddy, I said Good Day":rotfl: Mousiemom

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter