Any info on city and dates for Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montanna Concert Tour?

Can you please share your info. with us. Where can we find tour dates and tickets?? My DD's b-day is in October & she's turning 9!!! :bday: This will be her best birthday present yet!! Hoping to get a concert not too far from home close to her birthday! pixiedust:

My DD will be nine in October as well!!

And yep, both my girls would absolutely DIE to see her in concert!!

They got to see Jesse McCartney last month, and it was so fun to watch them!

(but wow - it was their first concert and I totally underestimated the amount of noise a huge group of 8-14 year old girls can make! LOL)

Subscribing!! My DDs are 7 & 8 and are HUGE Hannah Montana fans!! They would absolutely LOVE to see her in concert!! :cool1:

Subscribing! My 5 and 8 year old girls are dancing to the new CD right now. I need to subscribe to her site with the VIP number that came in the CD to see if I can get any info. A Google search was not giving me any dates for Chicago.

We watch her everyday on the disney channel!! Did everyone see the cute HM cute pjs on the disney shopping site? She wants to do the HM makeover @ Libby Lu's. You get the wig, sequin microphone, body glitter, & makeup! The package is $27.00 which is not bad. We love Hannah Montana!!
"Good Day Daddy, I said Good Day":rotfl: Mousiemom

Wow! What is Libby Lu's? Is that a regional place or what? That sounds like so much fun!

Thanks for this info. I'll keep checking about dates near us. DD(9) is a huge Miley fan. She is so cute singing all the songs, we watch the show together and I would love to see her in concert with DD! That show is on so much here that the other day my DS(4) was playing in his room and I heard him singing "the best of both worlds"!!LOL:rotfl2:

Wow! What is Libby Lu's? Is that a regional place or what? That sounds like so much fun!

http://www.clublibbylu.com/

My girls LOVE Libby Lu!

It's aimed at the 6-12 age group. They sell "girly" things - little purses with plush animals inside, hair and body products, some clothes, etc. Everything is glittery. You can have birthday parties there and the girls get make-overs and dress up. You don't HAVE to have a party to get the make-over though, you can just take your DD and do it as a fun day out thing :)

Here are my DDs at a party there:

DSCN2762.jpg

DSCN2798.jpg

DSCN2807.jpg

DSCN2739.jpg

cute pics laurie!! We've never done the birthday parties but I have seen them. Where are u in AL? We have to go buy the new cd this weekend. I hope she comes down are way. We would take her to P-Cola or B'Ham and New Orleans.
Mousiemom

i really would like to see her in concert. the only really good concert i've ever seen is Mandy Patinkin (a famous Broadway soloist) and my friends all think that that's lame.

Just a quick question, did you pay to join the fan club? I would love to get the pre-sale code but I'm not willing to pay 30.00

I did join the fan club for $30, however, if you buy her new CD you do get a free 30 day trial. My daughters had to have the free gifts you get if you join, but I am sure they are not worth $30. Oh well, they are worth it and they enjoy the website.

My daughter (Hannah) and her BFF (Hannah) adore the show Hannah Montana. I am subscribing because taking them to see Miley would be their dream come true!

cute pics laurie!! We've never done the birthday parties but I have seen them. Where are u in AL? We have to go buy the new cd this weekend. I hope she comes down are way. We would take her to P-Cola or B'Ham and New Orleans.
Mousiemom

Hey - we're just outside B'ham! And wow - we were just in Mobile at the end of May! We took the kids to the Exploreum and they loved it :)

And yeah, we'd be willing to go even to Atlanta or Nashville to see Hannah Montana! I hope she will come down here someplace!

http://www.clublibbylu.com/

My girls LOVE Libby Lu!

It's aimed at the 6-12 age group. They sell "girly" things - little purses with plush animals inside, hair and body products, some clothes, etc. Everything is glittery. You can have birthday parties there and the girls get make-overs and dress up. You don't HAVE to have a party to get the make-over though, you can just take your DD and do it as a fun day out thing :)

I had no idea this place existed, and so close to us too! My 8 year old is going to be so excited when we surprise her with this! Actually so is our four year old little diva! :rotfl: I cannot believe we did not know about this!

I just want to add that our Libby Lu now requires reservations. Sometimes they take walk-ins but are often booked for the day.

My DD7 adores Hannah Montana! She would love to see her in concert. I totally missed the Highschool Musical concert so, I need to get her tickets for this!:woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter