Any info on city and dates for Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montanna Concert Tour?

Christmas will be very happy here too. :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: On my first attempt (after getting in within the first 5 seconds) got the same old same old....no tix available :confused3 . Tried again and got 3 tix for Chicago, they are nose bleed top balcony but they are front row so my dd10 and dd6 will have an unobstructed view. I told dh we'll just bring 2 sets of binoculars! The girls heard an ad on the radio this morning for the concert so I know they'll be excited.

Got 4 Floor tickets, row 17 for the New Orleans show!!! :woohoo: I am so excited!!! I was bummed when the concert dates first came and there was no where even close to where we live. Now, it's only 45 minutes away!! :cool1:
I paid for 3 day UPS delivery so I can have them in time for Christmas. My DD9 will be so surprised and shocked. I haven't even told her that she was coming to New Orleans. I want to surprise her! I logged in at 9:57 am and on the first try got the floor seats. I almost fell out my chair! :rotfl2:

Now, I just can't wait to see who the surprise guest will be in concert with her? If anyone hears, please post and let us know!

:disrocks:

did the presale for new orleans or lafayette sell out. I have been hearing that the NO concert will sell out tomorrow at in about 2 mins what is the word on the lafayette concert.

My sources (who usually get me great tix right when a sale starts but could get me zippo this go round) told me that Disney is really making an effort here... no tix are released to the arena, all tix are split 50% to fan club and 50% to general public (unlike the small percentage to fan club before) and that once a new date is announced, the website shuts down so nobody can buy new memberships. That stopped a LOT of potential buyers today who tried to join yesterday after the announcement. What stinks is I need 6 seats together but could only buy 4 tix... what am I supposed to do... choose which kids get to go? No, I'll just have to buy those other from a scalper and hope their seats are near where we are... ugh

Has anyone ANYWHERE had trouble bringing in a camera? BTW, they announced today that our Jacksonville, Orlando, Miami concerts will have Aly & AJ and not the Jonas Brothers for the special guests.... (we just saw them at House of Blues and they came here for a concert not too long ago too) UGH, major bummer for the kids here....

The Jonas Bros have already stopped touring w/ HM and it supposed to be Aly and AJ until the 24th and then everlife will finish out her tour dates.

ETA~ you shouldn't have any problems bringing your camera several people have already posted their pics from the concert.

ETA~ this is the link to their tour schedule.
http://www.myspace.com/everlife

OMG if Everlife shows up here with them I am going to ask for a partial refund... we paid a MINT for tickets assuming it was Miley and Jonas Brothers.... now we get Aly & AJ and perhaps even Everlife? We saw them last year with Cheetah's... eh... let's just say I would feel ike I was paying for Ruths Chris and getting Mickey D's.....

OMG if Everlife shows up here with them I am going to ask for a partial refund... we paid a MINT for tickets assuming it was Miley and Jonas Brothers.... now we get Aly & AJ and perhaps even Everlife? We saw them last year with Cheetah's... eh... let's just say I would feel ike I was paying for Ruths Chris and getting Mickey D's.....

I doubt you'd have much luck making a case as the original announcement clearly stated that the Jonas Brothers would only be opening till January 9 with Ali and AJ taking over through January 24 and then it said the opening act for the rest of the concerts was TBA (to be announced).

Here is the original press release:

BURBANK, Calif. - By popular demand, multi-platinum recording artist and star of the hit Disney Channel series "Hannah Montana," Miley Cyrus confirms fourteen new dates, extending the "Best of Both Worlds" nationwide concert tour through January 31, 2008. Miley Cyrus kicked off the 55-date tour October 18 in St. Louis, Missouri in support of her double platinum two-disc set effort, Hannah Montana 2 / Meet Miley Cyrus (Walt Disney Records / Hollywood Records). The 55 dates sold-out within minutes and due to an overwhelming response, fourteen dates have been added to the tour. Cyrus has been thrilling audiences throughout the country -- making the "Best of Both Worlds Tour" one of the most successful tours of 2007. Tickets for the additional dates go on sale starting Saturday, December 15 at 10:00 a.m. at Ticketmaster outlets and online at AEGLive.com.

Special guest Jonas Brothers (Hollywood Records) are featured in the tour through the concert in Albany, New York on January 9. On January 11, fans will truly get to experience a "Girls Night Out" when Hollywood Records' platinum recording artists Aly & AJ join the tour as special guest beginning with the concert in Detroit, Michigan on January 11 and continuing through the concert in Austin, Texas on January 24. An announcement on the special guest for remaining dates through the tour's conclusion will be made shortly.

Additional dates are as follows:

Ali & AJ:
January 11 Detroit, MI - Joe Louis Arena
January 13 Milwaukee, WI - Bradley Center
January 14 Chicago, IL - United Center
January 15 St. Louis, MO - Scottrade Center
January 18 Las Vegas, NV - MGM Grand Arena
January 19 Las Vegas, NV - MGM Grand Arena
January 22 Glendale, AZ - Jobing.com Arena
January 24 Austin, TX - Frank Erwin Center

TBA:
January 25 Lafayette, LA - Cajundome
January 26 New Orleans - New Orleans Arena
January 28 Orlando, FL - Amway Arena
January 29 Orlando, FL - Amway Arena
January 30 Jacksonville, FL - Jacksonville Veterans
January 31 Miami, FL - American Airlines

Hey, it can't hurt to try! This whole fiasco has been a mess since it started and I'm just hoping that the concert includes someone the kids even like... like I said... Ruths Chris to Mickey D's is how this looks...

I just wanted to post that for anyone who was at the new orleans concert miley was leaving the stage sick b/c she had a small bout w/ food poisoning.

I also wanted to find out if anyone will be going to one of the upcoming shows I would like to get another tshirt if anyone is willing to pick one up please PM me I can send payment directly or an ebay transaction could be set up and I can send payment via paypal.

I am also posting the pics I took at the NO concert our seats were the fourth row from the front of the runway seat 20 was directly center and then they went out to the right looking at the stage. We also had a special preformance by Billy Ray they sang the song he has out right now.

http://disboards.com/showpost.php?p=22812510&postcount=1252
http://disboards.com/showpost.php?p=22812587&postcount=1253
http://disboards.com/showpost.php?p=22812806&postcount=1254

ETA~ I also wanted to add that I have learned from the two concert threads here on the boards that the day of the concert tickets became available and sure enough they did. I check the thursday before our concert and was able to pick up 4 floor tickets in austin tx that I didn't need I didn't purchase them. I checked the next day at the lafayette, la location and I was able to get tickets and the day of the new orleans concert we got 10 tickets some friends of ours also got two and another set of friends would have gotten 4 floor tickets as well but we couldn't get in touch w/ them so if you didn't get tics or someone you know wants some tell them don't give up they even were selling them at the box office location on site at the venue. HTH. Best of Luck to everyone.

Ok so our concert here was last Wed... pretty good all in all... as expected Everlife was a tad of a disappointment when they had heard so much about Jonas Brothers and then Aly & AJ BUT we got there really early and my DD8 was first in line to have her pic taken on the red carpet with Mitchell Musso so that kind of made up for it! Going to try to post the pic but it may take me a time or two LOL

100_0030.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter