Any info on city and dates for Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montanna Concert Tour?

Got our "hard copy" Pre-Sale tickets in the mail yesterday (10/03/07)...we ordered them on Tues 9/25 so it only took them about a week! So glad to have them in hand!

Ours was for the Cleveland Ohio Concert.

I wish that these ppl selling on ebay would get cut off of ebay, it really ticks me off that they have the nerve to try and profit over something for a child!
They are making money off of doing absoulutely nothing and it just makes me so mad!
The businesses like stub hub should be totally illegal also, I was online with my passcode from the mileyworld fan club and got locked out of ticketmaster til 10:05 and when I finally got in and got my tickets they were nosebleeder seats, makes ya wonder who is getting the better seats, I mean I was up and online and right on the page I needed to be on and still couldnt get good seats! Just makes me so mad!
I had to take them and you all know they were only allowing 4 seats per household, so I couldnt even try for better seats on the public sale, so how are all these ticket places getting so many to sell for so much?
There oughta be a law!
Done venting for now, LOL!

They were only releasing 4000 total? For both presale and public? That's bizarre.

From what I can tell, the HM stage set up does take up a lot of room, and there will be far fewer tickets available than there would for, say, a basketball game (where all 30K seats can be used) or a concert with a smaller stage. But 4000 altogether? :confused: Maybe they're being extra cautious because they don't know how the stage will be set up yet?

I'm guessing its because of the stage also. Which shows why most people were not getting floor seats.

I haven't received mine yet (for Philly), and I don't expect them anytime soon. I ordered Flyers tix about a month ago for an Early Nov. game and am still waiting for them. Wachovia ticket system is the WORST!!! :confused:

I received an e-mail from Comcast tixs (Phila) stating that they were waiting for the promoter to tell them that they could mail the tickets.
But someone else posted that they have their's from the same sale date in Ohio -- so you may be right!

Got our "hard copy" Pre-Sale tickets in the mail yesterday (10/03/07)...we ordered them on Tues 9/25 so it only took them about a week! So glad to have them in hand!

Ours was for the Cleveland Ohio Concert.

We have our tickets now too for Cleveland. Section c124.

I know here in Arkansas the AG is investigating. They have subpoenaed (sp?) records from ebay/stubhub. The AG is saying some ticket brokers have software that allows them to call in to ticketmaster, while blocking other people's calls, enabling them to gobble up the tickets. Also, scalping is illegal in Arkansas, so they may prosecute some sellers. They arrested several people over the last couple of years for scalping football tickets.

That's basically what it said. You can watch a video cast of it. There was somewhere, maybe Missouri, that they recaptured 1000 tickets from brokers and were selling them at face value. You had to bring Id with you to pick them up.

The director of consumer affairs in TN says that she needs more complaints from people in our state because there hadn't been many. So I sent her an e-mail. I know I can't be the only unhappy person in TN. Our Attorney General hasn't done anything yet.

Did anyone see Miley and her dad on the Ellen show? They said they were going to make the VIP area much smaller to be able to sell more tickets to fans.

I knew at least 25 people trying to get tickets from my town...and not one of us got them. I hope NJ starts to investigate as well.
I'm still upset about the whole thing, it would of been the perfect :santa: christmas gift for my DD

I knew at least 25 people trying to get tickets from my town...and not one of us got them. I hope NJ starts to investigate as well.
I'm still upset about the whole thing, it would of been the perfect :santa: christmas gift for my DD

Sounds like you need to keep checking Ticketmaster.
I haven't heard how or when they will release any extra seats, but I did hear the same thing about trying to revamp the stage arrangement to allow for more ticket sales.

The interview with Miley was pretty cute. She said of course she would put on the best show she possibly could, but no way was it going to be worth the prices some people are paying on the secondary market.
Refreshing, huh? :thumbsup2
I wonder how that statement went over with her promoters though. :rotfl2:

Hopefully at least a few more seats will make it to the kids AND at realistic prices!

I was one of the few lucky ones who got tickets for the show in MN at the Target Center, which is this coming Sunday. On Friday of this past week they announced that a couple hundred more seats had become available. In order to get them you had to go to the Target Center on Friday Night and get a wrist band - then go back on Saturday Morning at 9:00. Not sure what their procedure was but I'm sure lots of people showed up.

So, they do release more tickets once they get the stage set up. So, there is hope out there for those that didn't get any the first time around.

For those of you attending the concert tonight in St Louis, could you please let us know what souveniers will set us back. Mainly looking for the cost of t-shirts and "programs". Let us know about the actual concert, too! TIA!
B

For those of you attending the concert tonight in St Louis, could you please let us know what souveniers will set us back. Mainly looking for the cost of t-shirts and "programs". Let us know about the actual concert, too! TIA!
B

Bump. I'd like to know, too. Thanks!

B

Well, we're leaving in a few hours for the Minneapolis concert. I will post a review tomorrow ------ hope my hearing holds out!!!! :rotfl:
B

Went to the Minneapolis show last night. It was loud! Don't know if it's my age showing or just all the pre-teens in the audience. :confused3 I won't say a lot - don't want to ruin the anticipation. But it was a good show. Not too long. About 2 hours 20 minutes total. There was a lot of energy, lots of fan interaction. Seemed like most had a good time.

As for souveniers, I didn't really look, but my daughter saw t-shirts for $30, which is pretty typical.

That's about all. Like I said, it was a good show, but I don't want to reveal tooooooo much. Enjoy!
Barb

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter