Any info on city and dates for Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montanna Concert Tour?

HI,

For anyone still hoping for tix, keep checking ticketmaster!! I'm taking DD13 tomorrow night in Omaha & we just got tix Saturday night. Someone on our local craigslist.com board posted that ticketmaster had released more seats. I saw the message a few hours later & was able to get 3 seats nose bleed but directly up from the side stage. DD7 didn't want to go so DD13's friend is hopefully going to join us.

http://omg.yahoo.com/hannah-montana-tickets-fuel-lawsuit/news/3976

NASHVILLE, Tenn. - Thousands of "Hannah Montana" fans who couldn't get concert tickets are suing the teen performer's fan club over memberships they claim were supposed to give them priority for seats.

The lawsuit was filed on behalf of a New Jersey woman and anyone else who joined the Miley Cyrus Fan Club based on its promise that joining would make it easier to get concert tickets from the teen star's Web site.

Cyrus, 14, is the daughter of country singer Billy Ray Cyrus and star of the Disney Channel's "Hannah Montana" TV show.

Her sold-out "Best of Both Worlds Tour" is the hottest concert ticket of the year, with shows selling out in as little as four minutes and scalpers getting four or five times face value.

The suit names Interactive Media Marketing Inc. and Smiley Miley Inc. as defendants and seeks triple damages for all members of the lawsuit and attorneys' fees.

"They deceptively lured thousands of individual into purchasing memberships into the Miley Cyrus Fan Club," plaintiffs' attorney Rob Peirce said. His Pittsburgh firm and a Memphis firm filed the suit Tuesday in U.S. District Court in Nashville.

The fan club costs $29.95 a year to join, according to the lawsuit, which alleges that the defendants should have known that the site's membership vastly exceeded the number of available tickets.

Neither of the listed agents for the two companies based in Nashville could be immediately reached for comment on Tuesday. Neither a phone message nor an e-mail sent to Smiley Miley Inc. was immediately returned.

The document was filed on behalf of Kerry Inman, a New Jersey woman who claims that she tried to log into the site to buy tickets to Cyrus' Atlantic City, N.J., performance at the moment the tickets went on sale and was unsuccessful.

Pierce said the same scenario "has been replayed thousands, if not tens of thousands of times over the past few months."

The Web site does not guarantee ticket availability, but represents that members who log on shortly after tickets become available will have a good opportunity to get them, according to the lawsuit.

On TV, Cyrus plays high school student Miley Stewart, who lives a secret double life as a famous pop star, Hannah Montana. Her show reaches 5 million viewers a week.

Her "Best of Both Worlds Tour" began Oct. 18 and follows the release of her double album, "Hannah Montana 2/Meet Miley Cyrus," which has already sold more than 1 million copies since its release in June. The first album, released late last year, sold more than 2 million copies.

I'm sorry but that lawsuit is ridiculous. I got lucky and was able to get tickets but there is no guarantee to it. They even say that when you join.

Fort Worth was sold out within seconds, and I had heard that they'd open up more seats a week before the concert. For the last week, I've visited Ticketmaster once or twice a day but I kept seeing "There were no tickets available that matched your request". Last night, I thought I'd make one last ditch attempt before I shut my computer down and...BINGO! We actually have seats on the floor. It's the second section back on Row B. DD and I are seeing Hannah Montana tonight...w00h00!

Congrats on scoring tickets!!

I've been checking Ticketmaster everyday as well - the concerts I'm considering are not until January - so I know it's early... but I'm in the habit now!

Have a great time at the concert with your DD!

DisneyMissy

I'm sorry but that lawsuit is ridiculous. I got lucky and was able to get tickets but there is no guarantee to it. They even say that when you join.

I disagree, in part. While I didn't expect any type of guarantee with getting pre-sale tickets my problem was that the Miley website was crashed on the day of our pre-sale which didn't even give me a shot at trying for tickets. I didn't know at the time that I could go on earlier to get the code and then skip the site and try directly with Ticketmaster. The codes were not emailed to members for our presale although I understand that for the earlier presale they did email the codes out to members. After our pre-sale is when they started instituting residency requirements for purchasing tickets, a little too late for us. I think that the entire process was not handled properly and it was very misleading. I did complete a "ticket" on the Miley site after it came back up voicing my problems and requesting a refund of my membership fee and have never recieved a response. Their site states a reply within 2 business days but it has been 2 months and I have never received any type of reply.

They released more seats the tuesday before our show. even more were
opened up over the weekend once the stage had been setup. Out of
curiousity, I checked ticketmaster the day of the show about 4 hours
before the concert started and there were upper level obstructed view
seats available. Not the best, but you would be there!

The obstructed view seats were side/caddy corner behind the stage. At
least this was the case in Greensboro.

BTW, the show was awesome!

Cheers!

The show in Greensboro was great, we were there last night! :banana: I heard a woman mention at the t-shirt booth, that she went on TM yesterday morning, and was able to get 4 tickets to the show yesterday! I'm glad they're opening more up for the public!

I've looked for tickets for like ever! but thanks to ya'll tips I'm gonna keep looking on ticketmaster. I also entered a contest to win tickets too. god I want to go so bad!

I've looked for tickets for like ever! but thanks to ya'll tips I'm gonna keep looking on ticketmaster. I also entered a contest to win tickets too. god I want to go so bad!

Wanted to say that when we were at the Nashville show, there were dozens of scalpers selling tickets 4 hours before the show. And we did ask how much and they were way less than ebay:sad2: BTW, I don't condone the scalping and re-ticketing, but just stating what we saw if that helps.:flower3:

Also wanted to add....the concert was awesome!!!

Greensboro concert was great! Jonas Brothers totally rocked! My DD is so in love with Nick. The pre-concert party was OK. Nothing too great. Way crowded. Just wanted to stick around to try to win backstage passes. Happy we didn't win though. It was me, DD, friend, friend's mom. The winner only got 2 passes and anyone under the age of 13 had to have a parent. We would of had one mad kid if the other would have won. The shirt line was crazy. Ran out of sizes early. Buy souvenirs early!!!

I disagree, in part. While I didn't expect any type of guarantee with getting pre-sale tickets my problem was that the Miley website was crashed on the day of our pre-sale which didn't even give me a shot at trying for tickets. I didn't know at the time that I could go on earlier to get the code and then skip the site and try directly with Ticketmaster. The codes were not emailed to members for our presale although I understand that for the earlier presale they did email the codes out to members. After our pre-sale is when they started instituting residency requirements for purchasing tickets, a little too late for us. I think that the entire process was not handled properly and it was very misleading. I did complete a "ticket" on the Miley site after it came back up voicing my problems and requesting a refund of my membership fee and have never recieved a response. Their site states a reply within 2 business days but it has been 2 months and I have never received any type of reply.

The code was available as soon as the presales were announced, as you could use it for any one of them for 4 tickets. It's not illegal to have a website crash because tons of people are trying to access the site. Even with the code, there were many without tickets. The hard thing is that there are only so many tickets per venue and tons more people who would like them. They only sold so many presales and then the rest were for general release. I hope you didn't join the club just for the code, since the website never guaranteed tickets. I would be surprised if they are giving refunds based on this reason. Good Luck!!!

Keep checking for tickets and good luck!! The concert in Moline was wonderful. Here are some pictures I took. Hope you like them.

228701463-S.jpg

228701470-S.jpg

228701478-S.jpg

228701486-S.jpg

228701494-S.jpg

228701887-S.jpg

New Tour Dates posted.....Hannah Tour is being extended out through January......and she will be in Orlando Jan 28-29th while I am there for my annual Mouse trip......Wow!

Well knock me down and shave my head.... I actually GOT 4 TICKETS this morning on the Jacksonville FL presale. Only section 109 but I was not taking a chance on trying for better. Will try for general sale tomorrow and can always unload these if I get them. Whew....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter