Any intel on the Cantina that will be in Galaxy's Edge?

Disneyland park has always prided itself on not serving alcohol in the park, except for Club33, so i don't think they will suddenly start doing it here, just becasue they built a new land.

As others have said, MK was the same and all it took to change that was the opening of a new restaurant. To be honest I’ll be surprised if Disneyland doesn’t start serving alcohol with the opening of Star Wars.

Disneyland park has always prided itself on not serving alcohol in the park, except for Club33, so i don't think they will suddenly start doing it here, just becasue they built a new land.

Here at WDW now. Just heard from a Bus Driver (who is also in training to be a gondola driver), that WDW SWGE will have alcohol, and DL SWGE will have galactic 'recreational' brownies and other assorted treats, plus the 'smoking' areas will be greatly increased. :crazy:

Here at WDW now. Just heard from a Bus Driver (who is also in training to be a gondola driver), that WDW SWGE will have alcohol, and DL SWGE will have galactic 'recreational' brownies and other assorted treats, plus the 'smoking' areas will be greatly increased. :crazy:
If a bus driver says it, it must be true lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter