Any New Info about the Disney Treasure?

We've still got 2 TBD spaces, right? We haven't seen the Alice in Wonderland themed space, yet, so is that likely to be one of them? I assumed Hyperspace was coming back based on the Treasure map, but we know Haunted Mansion will be represented since it had a pin in the press packet, so maybe Star Wars is covered by the kids club and the other space will be Haunted Mansion?
The press Q&A video confirmed Hyperspace Lounge is NOT returning.

I'm actually bummed about the other TBD space, it's a really neat piano bar on the Wish. We enjoyed a full set by their sitting pianist on our Wish cruise. Curious what it will be - maybe the same concept just different decor/theme to match "adventure".

I'm actually bummed about the other TBD space, it's a really neat piano bar on the Wish. We enjoyed a full set by their sitting pianist on our Wish cruise. Curious what it will be - maybe the same concept just different decor/theme to match "adventure".
I'd bet they want to keep the piano bar concept (not that I know a thing, mind you!). Racking my brains trying to think of what other movies have a piano in them... Aristocats does, as does 101 Dalmations, but not sure that would tie in with Adventure. If they did something based off the trashing the camp scene in Tarzan that could be fun!

Moana Broadway Style Show Coming to the Disney Treasure

Disney The Tale of Moana” logo

In December 2024, the curtain will open on a brand-new original Broadway-style production on the Disney Treasure. Joining a dazzling lineup of fan-favorite shows including “Beauty and the Beast” and “Disney Seas the Adventure,” will be none other than “Disney The Tale of Moana.” Debuting exclusively at the Walt Disney Theatre onboard the Disney Treasure, “Disney The Tale of Moana” will bring the adventurous journey of Moana, inspired by the Walt Disney Animation Studios film, to center stage for the first time. The show will follow Moana as she embarks on an incredible journey to save her island after she is chosen by the ocean to restore the heart of Te Fiti. Fans of the original film will recognize many beloved characters like Gramma Tala, Maui and Tamatoa when they appear on stage, as well as songs from the film’s iconic soundtrack.

Disney Cruise Line casting directors will soon begin the search for performers looking to take on the role of a lifetime onboard the Disney Treasure. Those interested in auditioning for “Disney The Tale of Moana” can find more information on DisneyAuditions.com.

More about this imaginative, one-of-a-kind show will be announced at a later date so keep following along on the Disney Parks Blog and the Disney Treasure Ship’s Log for details.

I absolutely love this! This is the high level of immersion that the Hyperspace Lounge should have been on the Wish (if the artist's renderings are accurate). I said I wouldn't bother with the Treasure since I didn't really care for the Wish, but with this . . . . . . sign me up!

I am so looking forward to my voyage on the Treasure in May 2025! I am so excited about this lounge/bar.

Obsessed. Love it. Take all my money. On our Treasure cruise March 2025 I will be in here, forget everything else.

Disney Parks Blog Info on Haunted Mansion Parlor:

First-Ever Haunted Mansion Bar Coming to the Disney Treasure in 2024
Artist rendering of new Haunted Mansion bar, the Haunted Mansion Parlor, coming the Disney Cruise Line's newest ship, the Disney Treasure in 2024 featuring glowing green fireplace, iconic Haunted Mansion purple wallpaper, hitchhiking ghosts and additional attraction easter eggs and details.

I have some eerie news for you just in time for Halloween! Happy haunts will soon materialize on the high seas at the Haunted Mansion Parlor, the world’s first Haunted Mansion-inspired bar on Disney Cruise Line’snewest ship, the Disney Treasure!
From inspired craft cocktails and an exclusive onboard merchandise collection to nostalgic décor and beloved characters, the Haunted Mansion Parlor will immerse guests in the next chapter of the Haunted Mansion saga, bringing this fan-favorite lore to life in a whole new way. The one-of-a-kind experience will be a swinging wake unlike any other, that of a jovial captain who entered the ghostly realm after a disastrous dinner with his beloved fiancé.

Thematic Décor

Artist rendering of new Haunted Mansion bar and iconic armchair from the popular Disney attraction, the Haunted Mansion Parlor, coming the Disney Cruise Line's newest ship, the Disney Treasure in 2024

The design of the Haunted Mansion Parlor will resemble a first-class drawing room of a classic cruise liner from the golden age, invoking inspiration from the original Haunted Mansion with a nautical twist. Complete with nostalgic tributes to Haunted Mansion attractions around the world, fans will recognize the iconic wallpaper and the distinctive purple armchair tucked in the corner.
You will also encounter a few legendary characters from the original Disney Parks attraction, as well as some new seafaring arrivals, in a portrait gallery depicting the Disney Treasure’s own ghostly residents.

All-New Disney Cruise Line Haunted Mansion-Inspired Merchandise

Haunted Mansion Parlor Music Box, coming to the Haunted Mansion bar on Disney Cruise Line's newest ship the Disney Treasure

Haunted Mansion Parlor clock, coming to the Haunted Mansion bar on Disney Cruise Line's newest ship the Disney Treasure

Haunted Mansion Parlor Mirror, coming to the Haunted Mansion bar on Disney Cruise Line's newest ship the Disney Treasure

Onboard the Disney Treasure, an exclusive new merchandise collection that will offer an array of haunted homewares and sinister souvenirs!
  • The Haunted Mansion Parlor Music Boxwill be a keepsake inspired by an eerie music box that will be found inside the Haunted Mansion Parlor. As the rumors go, this mysterious box belonged to the captain’s bride-to-be and only opens in the presence of malevolent spirits.
  • Inspired by the old grandfather clock from the original Disney Parks attraction, the Haunted Mansion Parlor clock will evoke the nostalgic allure of the Haunted Mansion.
  • And, a ghost may even follow you home on your voyage… The Haunted Mansion Parlor Mirror will offer a frightening surprise when the hitchhiking ghosts mysteriously appear in the frame.

Deliciously Chilling Drinks

New drinks and Haunted Mansion cocktails coming to the Haunted Mansion bar on Disney Cruise Line's newest ship the Disney Treasure

Get ready to indulge in a tempting selection of ghostly cocktails that capture the true spiritof The Haunted Mansion! And the team has put together a frighteningly fun set of recipes for you to make these chilling concoctions from the comfort of your home.
Sympathetic Libations, a new Haunted Mansion alcoholic cocktail coming to the Haunted Mansion bar on Disney Cruise Line's newest ship the Disney Treasure

Recipe for Sympathetic Libations, a new Haunted Mansion alcoholic cocktail coming to the Haunted Mansion bar on Disney Cruise Line's newest ship the Disney Treasure
Sympathetic Libations
Want the perfect zero-proof cocktail? Look no further than the Sympathetic Libations, which will invite you to sip on sour cherry and blood orange flavors in a specialty tiki mug.
Ghoulish Delight, a new Haunted Mansion non-alcoholic drink served in tiki mug coming to the Haunted Mansion bar on Disney Cruise Line's newest ship the Disney Treasure

Recipe for Ghoulish Delight, a new Haunted Mansion non-alcoholic drink served in tiki mug coming to the Haunted Mansion bar on Disney Cruise Line's newest ship the Disney Treasure
Ghoulish Delight
If you have a sweet tooth, you’ll love the Ghoulish Delight, which will combine decadent ube fudge, oat milk and tapioca pearls into a glittery purple concoction, garnished with a gummy eyeball.
Signature Beverage, a new haunted mansion alcoholic cocktail featuring black light hidden message coming to the Haunted Mansion bar on Disney Cruise Line's newest ship the Disney Treasure

Recipe for Signature Beverage, a new haunted mansion alcoholic cocktail featuring black light hidden message coming to the Haunted Mansion bar on Disney Cruise Line's newest ship the Disney Treasure
Signature Beverage
A ghostly twist on a classic margarita, presented to guests amidst a swirl of flavored smoke, will be another signature drink at the Haunted Mansion Parlor. Topped with a lemon salt foam, this tequila-based cocktail will contain a secret message, only to be revealed by black light.
The Haunted Mansion Parlor is one of several Disney Parks-inspired venues that will debut onboard the Disney Treasure. The exciting lineup will also include Skipper Society, a lounge inspired by the Jungle Cruise parks attraction, and Periscope Pub, which is inspired by the 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea legacy parks attraction.

Literally take alllllllll my money. Disney has clearly thought about this and hopefully listened to people’s complaints about Hyperspace Lounge and the real lack of theme.

Also wondering what ideas they are throwing around for this space on the 3rd Triton class ship. Big Thunder Saloon? Pirates' Galley? Mad Tea Party? Trader Sam's at sea?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter