Any OCTOBER guests received FP+ testing invite?

I have an AP so I'm not too worried about losing a day, I do want my separate ticket though because you can apparently pick up two SOTMK halloween cards that way.

I don't think this is correct. They hole-punch your party ticket when they give you a Halloween card to ensure each ticket holder only gets one card. I can't imagine them letting guests have an extra Halloween SOMTK card with an AP (or regular admission ticket). They were very stringent about it last year.

jtowntoflorida said:
I don't think this is correct. They hole-punch your party ticket when they give you a Halloween card to ensure each ticket holder only gets one card. I can't imagine them letting guests have an extra Halloween SOMTK card with an AP (or regular admission ticket). They were very stringent about it last year.

I've seen a few people mentioning on here mentioning doing it already - something about entering with your MB and getting it, then leaving and coming back in with your party ticket?

just got another e-mail from Disney Destinations to customize my MB by tomorrow. I've had the bands since Sept 20th; will they really ship me another set?

I just got the same email

question is, ignore the e-mail or call? I don't want anything to get messed up on my FP+, but don't want to waste my time calling if I can just ignore the e-mail. At work so can't call right now anyway.

question is, ignore the e-mail or call? I don't want anything to get messed up on my FP+, but don't want to waste my time calling if I can just ignore the e-mail. At work so can't call right now anyway.

I'm ignoring it.

If you already have received your bands, go on MDE and click the Magic Bands link. Even though you may have gotten another email, it probably will not allow you to customize bands again. That's the case for me anyway. It just shows the ones I already have as active.

I clicked on it out of curiosity and it showed the MagicBands we customized 6 weeks ago and received last week (in the colors we chose).

I ordered our bands on September 20 something and then had them a couple of days later. The UPS tracking number worked for me and we also received a paper invite. I was able to do FP+ even before the invite though.

I too, got notifications to customize my bands, after I already had mine, and today, I got a shipping notice that my bands are on the way, so it appears I'll be getting a second set, wonder if they'll be colored like the first (I didn't re-customize)

A bigger question is well the first set of bands we got work? My parents are traveling with us, and are coming in separately/earlier, so I shipped them their bands a few weeks ago. I'm hoping they'll work for admission and magic express until we arrive!

I too, got notifications to customize my bands, after I already had mine, and today, I got a shipping notice that my bands are on the way, so it appears I'll be getting a second set, wonder if they'll be colored like the first (I didn't re-customize)

A bigger question is well the first set of bands we got work? My parents are traveling with us, and are coming in separately/earlier, so I shipped them their bands a few weeks ago. I'm hoping they'll work for admission and magic express until we arrive!

Yes, all bands will work.

We still have the regular paper APs and linked them to MDE and made FP+ reservations.

Will anything change when we convert them to RFID tickets? Will we lose our FP+ selections?

We still have the regular paper APs and linked them to MDE and made FP+ reservations. Will anything change when we convert them to RFID tickets? Will we lose our FP+ selections?

Just converted my paper AP last week and didn't lose any FP+.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards °o°

Ah, I just looked at my disney experience - last week, I had noticed a typo in my daughter's name, and even though it's not used anywhere (I have her nickname on her "real" magic band), I fixed it, apparently they sent out a new band in boring grey with her full name on it. No second set of bands, I guess :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter