Any OCTOBER guests received FP+ testing invite?

Yikes!! I usually roll up to find a parade spot about 15-20mins before it starts and get a decent spot - I'd be so mad to use a FP+ on it just to find its more packed that the public areas. Might have to rethink that...

Seems wishes might be the best to use FP+

We had FP+ for the beginning of Sept. We arrived 45 min early to the reserved section and it was already 3 people deep. I personally did not feel like it was worth it.

We used it back in Dec and were able to roll up 15 minutes before parade and be sitting at the rope. Guess it depends on how many are taking advantage of the fp+ on any given night.

We are 18 days away. We have received all our MB and have had FP+ booked for almost a month now. Today I go into MDE and all my FP+ are gone. IT is trying to figure it out but they don't know what is wrong. I can't even rebook FP+ for our stay. It will only show me my check out day and then 7 days forward. IT was able to make FP+ for me but I won't be able to alter them. I guess it is something for now but I hope IT can fix it.

We are 18 days away. We have received all our MB and have had FP+ booked for almost a month now. Today I go into MDE and all my FP+ are gone. IT is trying to figure it out but they don't know what is wrong. I can't even rebook FP+ for our stay. It will only show me my check out day and then 7 days forward. IT was able to make FP+ for me but I won't be able to alter them. I guess it is something for now but I hope IT can fix it.
Hey! I have the same or similar issue. I thought mine got messed up when I modified my last night to a AKV stay. I was fine until I made that change this week. I cannot make FP changes, I am grayed out on the app and non existent on the online site. The only days I can modify are days after my check-out date.

I called this afternoon. They could not figure it out but said they would try. I think they are working on it because I have gotten a couple of emails on the past hour asking me to join my friends on their MDE plans (they are using my husbands email address).

I check-in in 3 days! On Friday so crossing my fingers. They said the resort could fix it once I arrived if they couldn't. :)

Crazy!! Now you are worrying me. I am 16 days out. I just went into MDE and did a screen capture for all my FP+ in case they disappear. That way I at least I know what times I have/had so they can hopefully be "fixed".

Crazy!! Now you are worrying me. I am 16 days out. I just went into MDE and did a screen capture for all my FP+ in case they disappear. That way I at least I know what times I have/had so they can hopefully be "fixed".

me too, I used the print option in MDE to print my and my sisters FP+.

but I was going to print them anyway to take the list into the parks, no smartphone and I really don't want to carry my tablet around

Hey! I have the same or similar issue. I thought mine got messed up when I modified my last night to a AKV stay. I was fine until I made that change this week. I cannot make FP changes, I am grayed out on the app and non existent on the online site. The only days I can modify are days after my check-out date.

I called this afternoon. They could not figure it out but said they would try. I think they are working on it because I have gotten a couple of emails on the past hour asking me to join my friends on their MDE plans (they are using my husbands email address).

I check-in in 3 days! On Friday so crossing my fingers. They said the resort could fix it once I arrived if they couldn't. :)

I am glad I am not alone. I hope they get it fixed for you!

me too, I used the print option in MDE to print my and my sisters FP+.

but I was going to print them anyway to take the list into the parks, no smartphone and I really don't want to carry my tablet around

Definitely print them out. I hadn't and the system doesn't save any record of what you had booked. Not that having that really would have helped me since all the FP+ had to be rebooked manually by IT. The only issue is that I won't be able to change them at all once I am there. I hope the larger issue gets fixed.

Definitely print them out. I hadn't and the system doesn't save any record of what you had booked. Not that having that really would have helped me since all the FP+ had to be rebooked manually by IT. The only issue is that I won't be able to change them at all once I am there. I hope the larger issue gets fixed.

I hadn't even realized you could print from MDE. Learn so much here on the DIS! :thumbsup2 Now what resort (and dates) besides AKV are those of you with "vanishing" FP+ staying at? Wondering if there is any common denominator?

I hadn't even realized you could print from MDE. Learn so much here on the DIS! :thumbsup2 Now what resort (and dates) besides AKV are those of you with "vanishing" FP+ staying at? Wondering if there is any common denominator?

I have reservations at POR, BWI, and BWV. They think it is because I canceled by BWI reservation and rebooked under the AP discount. What was weird is that I didn't lose everything until a week after I made that change. You would think it would have happened right away.

I have reservations at POR, BWI, and BWV. They think it is because I canceled by BWI reservation and rebooked under the AP discount. What was weird is that I didn't lose everything until a week after I made that change. You would think it would have happened right away.

So it seems like it only happens when people modify a resort reservation. I don't plan on changing mine so hopefully my FP+ will not disappear!

So it seems like it only happens when people modify a resort reservation. I don't plan on changing mine so hopefully my FP+ will not disappear!

What is weird is that my FP+ were tied to my POR stay which I never changed. For my new reservation they told me to customize MB which I already received and I got the invite letter. It is all very confusing. :confused3

What is weird is that my FP+ were tied to my POR stay which I never changed. For my new reservation they told me to customize MB which I already received and I got the invite letter. It is all very confusing. :confused3

How many sets of Magic Bands do you have? I wonder if the reservation that has the most recent update overrides/zeroes out all FP reservations tied to previously set reservations? I mean, maybe the system isn't sophisticated enough to recognize it's all one trip and thinks the first resort reservation has passed and so it clears the Magic Bands for the next upcoming trip? Like, we are staying at CSR 10/18-10/26. I assume after my trip ends all the FP linked to my Magic Bands will be cleared out to make way for my 2014 trip. Does that make sense? Just a thought.

How many sets of Magic Bands do you have? I wonder if the reservation that has the most recent update overrides/zeroes out all FP reservations tied to previously set reservations? I mean, maybe the system isn't sophisticated enough to recognize it's all one trip and thinks the first resort reservation has passed and so it clears the Magic Bands for the next upcoming trip? Like, we are staying at CSR 10/18-10/26. I assume after my trip ends all the FP linked to my Magic Bands will be cleared out to make way for my 2014 trip. Does that make sense? Just a thought.

We now have 4 sets of MB. I mentioned this to IT but they didn't seem to think anything of it. I can see all 4 sets of bands on MDE and the colors/names are correct.

To make it all worse, I received the paper invite to test FP+ in the mail today. Disney you are killing me!

Maybe so...because is was fine for weeks until I modified my last night from Pop to gifted DVC points at AKV (I am not actually a DVC member. Like the other poster, it wasn't immediate but happened a few days after the change.

Someone else asked about my dates - we are just 2 days from check-in to the Pop. Staying 10/4-10/12. Hoping to report back this Saturday that the resort was able to fix me! IT has worked in my MDE accounts but they haven't yet been able to resolve.

I called Disney IT again. They said why I can't make FP+ is because we have AP vouchers. We won't be able to make FP+ until our vouchers are activated. I tried to get an explanation as to why we had FP+ before but they didn't have much of an answer. I suggested the website should let you know this instead of having everything look fine. They also had no answer for why I could make FP+ for my last day forward if my AP wasn't activated.

We were waiting for a park pass to come in the mail before we could make our FP+ reservations.

Pass arrived today so I went in and I had to add my kids and then link the park passes.

When I went to make FP+ reservations I couldn't for the kids.

Turns out my husband had the kids under his account linked to the hotel. When I added kids (because they weren't showing on my account) they were linked to passes but not a hotel.

I had to call and get them merged and now we have my husband and I with duplicates of the kids on our account.

I did make some FP+ reservations but have to spend some time playing around with it since all five of us are not going to do the same attraction since we have varying ages.

I was told we would still get a KTTW and be able to use the traditional system.

I spent 2.5 hours messing around with the site and speaking to a DVc tech person and then a My Disney Experience tech person. I should have poured a glass or two of wine because it certainly was a pain in the rear.

I called Disney IT again. They said why I can't make FP+ is because we have AP vouchers. We won't be able to make FP+ until our vouchers are activated. I tried to get an explanation as to why we had FP+ before but they didn't have much of an answer. I suggested the website should let you know this instead of having everything look fine. They also had no answer for why I could make FP+ for my last day forward if my AP wasn't activated.

That is very odd. We have AP vouchers and have had them linked to our dvc room reservation. Others in our party have MYW tickets. We all have Magic Bands and we all have FP+ reservations for 6 days. We arrive on 10/9. Did you try to scan your vouchers with the mobile AP? We did have some problems but not with APs. The CM I worked with was terrific.

That is very odd. We have AP vouchers and have had them linked to our dvc room reservation. Others in our party have MYW tickets. We all have Magic Bands and we all have FP+ reservations for 6 days. We arrive on 10/9. Did you try to scan your vouchers with the mobile AP? We did have some problems but not with APs. The CM I worked with was terrific.

We only have will call numbers for our AP vouchers. MDE has always recognized the passes. IT basically told me that FP+ was for people with packages booked. Our last night is on a DVC stay and I can make FP+ for that day. When I mentioned that to IT they insinuated that was a loophole they were still working on closing.

We only have will call numbers for our AP vouchers. MDE has always recognized the passes. IT basically told me that FP+ was for people with packages booked. Our last night is on a DVC stay and I can make FP+ for that day. When I mentioned that to IT they insinuated that was a loophole they were still working on closing.

Amazing .... They make up this stuff answers up

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter