Any promo codes for discount SW tickets???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rags

DIS Veteran
I know this question has been asked many times but I have gone thru 8 pages of threads and could not find the answer. Is there any promo/discount codes out there for non-Florida residents??? TIA:goodvibes

could I get that code too?? We are going in April and could really use a code.

Thanks so much.
Denise

Can I get that code too?? we are going in May for our first WDW trip and thought our DD might like to go to SW she is 2 and loves animals... thanks

could someone let me in on the code. I have several tickets to purchase and we are leaving on 2-1 thanks!!

Rags-- can I get that code please... i dont think i got it... but i am new at this so I could have and not known it...

thanks so much:yay:

Hi,

southwestairlines works for 25% off
I purchased tickets last night. They came out to be just under $50.00 with tax-for an adult and just under $40 for a child ticket.

Just thought that I would let everyone know.

I almost used Southwestairlines but the expiration date was 1/31/08
We are not going until June so we used Cingular. It is good for 1 year after purchace date.
Maybe the date changes daily using southwest???

Please send me the promo code also. We are going in March and plan on seeing Searworld a few times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter