Any promo codes for discount SW tickets???

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does the code get you a discount on? Just a one day SW ticket or annual passes? TIA

Hi, new to the board...would really appreciate the discount code and instructions on how to get the free 2nd day pass (or year pass)
appreciate your help!!

If anyone has a code, I'd really appreciate you sending it to me!

Thanks!

I would love to have the code as well. we are going in 5 weeks.

http://commerce.4adventure.com/store/promotions.asp

Click on the above link and enter the code southwestairlines

It will give you 25% off your tickets (single day tickets only ~ no combo tix)

The tickets are good for 1 year from date of purchase, they don't say anything about the code you used, you still get the second day free as long as they offer that special, you don't have to show employee ID or anything.

We used this code and purchased our tix in Nov. and actually used them 3 weeks ago. No problems at all, got the second day free too;)

Earthfairies, did the Southwest discount require a seven day advance purchase? I don't see it saying so on the site, but I thought I read someone say they bought tickets with that code and the printout said they were valid starting after a date seven days beyond their purchase date.

Earthfairies, did the Southwest discount require a seven day advance purchase? I don't see it saying so on the site, but I thought I read someone say they bought tickets with that code and the printout said they were valid starting after a date seven days beyond their purchase date.

I'm not sure. I don't remember ours saying anything about that. I actually remember ours saying we could use them the next day after purchase.

What's the Cingular code?

I'm a little nervous about the Southwest code. I called and asked about it, because I wanted to make sure it wasn't an advance purchase requirement, and she said I would have to show employee ID. They probably won't check, but my luck would be I'd get asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter