Any promo codes for discount SW tickets???

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the Cingular code?

I'm a little nervous about the Southwest code. I called and asked about it, because I wanted to make sure it wasn't an advance purchase requirement, and she said I would have to show employee ID. They probably won't check, but my luck would be I'd get asked.

It actually doesn't even say anything on your e-tickets about southwest airlines so I don't see how they'd know about it.

We used ours two seperate days, there were 6 of us, and no problems.

You should do what you feel comfy doing though.

For the savings I took the risk and just decided beforehand if anyone did ask about emp. ID I would say I didn't work there anymore;)

I've read conflicting info about whether there's an advanced purchase requirement. We're going on Sunday, so we're within the seven days. You don't remember anything like that on your tickets?

I've read conflicting info about whether there's an advanced purchase requirement. We're going on Sunday, so we're within the seven days. You don't remember anything like that on your tickets?

Sorry but I don't. We purchased our tickets two months ahead of time so we didn't even look for that information.

Better to stick with the safe bet in this case I'd say:)

Have fun!!!

Could someone PM me the code as well? My friends are visiting in two weeks and I am going to take them and their kids to SW.

Thanks,
Christine

If I forgot anyone please let me know!!!:) :) :)

Hi. I don't know if I am sending this message correctly. I am new at this so please bare with me:) I would love to get this promo code too if possible as I am looking to buy tickets for march. Thanks million!

Me again. Okay I finally found a code that works for 25% off 1 day ticket, but does anyone know if this still gives you the 2nd day free?

Me again. Okay I finally found a code that works for 25% off 1 day ticket, but does anyone know if this still gives you the 2nd day free?

Yes it does:)

We used the code to purchase our tickets and went last month. We got the second day free:thumbsup2

Before I purchased my tickets with the code I called SW and asked TONS of questions:laughing:

For a family of six I didn't want to waste my money!

You get the second day free with ANY single day ticket UNLESS it was FREE!

I just purchased one day tickets using the SWA code for my Mom's upcoming trip, and I had an unexpected surprise. The e-tickets say "SeaWorld Single-Day Ticket-Adult" across the top, but under Legal Terms they say "Valid for unlimited visits to SeaWorld Orlando for 7 consecutive days from first scan." They expected to use the second day free option, but I didn't know SW still offered the length of stay option for one day tickets. Has anyone else used actually used these tickets and can confirm this? Is it true that they're good for one week? Can the e-tickets be used at the turnstyle each day as they say without going through the second-day vaidation process?

I purchased from AAA a combo ticket that is good for both Sea World and Busch Gardens for consecutive 7 days for a grand total of $84 (got them at the local office and they are the printed paper ones)and it also includes free shuttle from Orlando to Tampa from certain pick up points in Orlando. That makes the admission into SW and BG only $42 each if you divide it up. Not sure if this beats the discount that everyone is trying to use as the page seems to be overwhelmed at the present time to get in and check. Hope this helps someone who is planning on a purchase, We are not going until Jan 09 and they are good 1 year from date of purchase.

^All of the multi-park tickets are valid for seven days, but the single-park tickets are usually valid for one day with a second day free under the current promotion. As I mention two posts above, my Mom purchased the single day ticket with the SouthWest code and under the printed on the ticket heading "legal terms" it says it's valid for unlimited admission for seven consecutive days, but the top of the ticket says it's a single day ticket. I'm still wondering why no one else who bought these tickets has mentioned this benefit and if it is truly what it says with no hassles.

Rags- Could I also get that code? I would really appreciate it!!

Thanks
Melissa

hi there..bringing my six year old twins for their birthday in july..any tips and any discount codes ?? please:cutie:

Rags,

I would appreciate a promo code to Sea World before March 1> If you could IM me with that. Thanks so much.

Can someone please pm me with the promo code as well. We went twice last year in May and July and now we are going back again in June! TIA:goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter