Any promo codes for discount SW tickets???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could I please get the Sea World promo code as well? Thanks so much, these threads are so helpful!!

:dance3:

I almost used Southwestairlines but the expiration date was 1/31/08
We are not going until June so we used Cingular. It is good for 1 year after purchace date.
Maybe the date changes daily using southwest???

Actually it looks like the Southwest code is a 7 day advance purchase. Today (1/25/08) they are valid after 2/1/08. It doesn't give an expiration date after that.

Here's what my shopping cart says:
SeaWorld Orlando Single-Day Ticket - Child
* Park admission on/after Fri - 2/1/08

Thanks GW lit guess i should have asked before I purchased.

Since it wasnt working on the other site I assumed it was because they were getting ready to expire. Oh well , 20% is much better than paying full price and not that they would ask but we do qualify for Cingular discount.

Rags...I would definitely appreciate it if you could pm me the code as well.

Thanks!!!

And me too, please!!
Only if it is also valid for Aquatica and/or combination-tickets for SW/AQ.

Thanx!!

I'd be grateful if someone could send me the code as well. We're going in late March. TIA!

Wow Rags you are popular. I would LOVE a code too if you have any time. I hope i am able to figure out PM or recieve them. Thank you!

why can't the code just be posted up here along with the cingular and southwestairlines code?!!

Hi! My parents are taking my kids in April. I would love to get the code as I am helping my mom look for deals. Thank you for your time.

Keriberri

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter