Any recent Cat 12 cabin assignments?

Actually, I'll be happy anywere, but near mid-ship elevators is my new favorite....just jump on an elevator and you are at Cove Cafe in moments! :thumbsup2

Well today is my 45 day mark and I was hoping we would have our cabin assignments today but maybe they'll show up later today or this wk(I hope;))

April 10th EB TA Cruisers are starting to get there stateroom assignments. No Cat 12 upgrades yet but we should start seeing them soon.

Looks like we didn't get any Pixie Dust this time...... pixiedust: BUT, like I said before... I'm on the ship and we are going on vacation!!!!! :thumbsup2

April 10th EB TA Cruisers are starting to get there stateroom assignments. No Cat 12 upgrades yet but we should start seeing them soon.

We are on the EB TA, and have not been assigned a stateroom yet. I am hoping that is a good sign as they seem to be assigning the actual cat 12's first. Hopefully Tink finds her way over to us with some pixie dust! :goodvibes

On the EBTA looks like they are upgrading folks to fill the cat 4 and 5s...thus making some nice oceanview cabins available...all of us cat 12 GTYs will be crossing our fingers in hopes of snagging some of those!

We got our assignments last week for the April 3rd Western. We ended up with 6145 and 6147 which is actually a handicap room. From what I have seen from previous posts the room as actually bigger than the standard cat 11. We are side by side which is what we wanted so I guess I can't complain. Wouldn't have minded an upgrade but didn't think it would happen being Spring Break time! Can't wait!

Looks like we didn't get any Pixie Dust this time...... pixiedust: BUT, like I said before... I'm on the ship and we are going on vacation!!!!! :thumbsup2

April- There still may be hope:goodvibes
We haven't recieved our cabin assighnments yet and we are still in a GTY stateroom. I'm hoping will have something this wk:wizard:
However, I did call and we were waitlisted for first main dining(had to book second dining) and we granted first seat dining yesterday:woohoo: so hopefully they are working on cabin assignments soon!

This is my third time on DCL, and we were upgraded from a Category 12 GTY to a Category 9 (2542 with the big porthole). We're on the 3/11 three night Wonder cruise. I'm so excited! On my first cruise we were upgraded to a sideways 11, and while I was disappointed with the upgrade at first, I wound up loving the layout of the cabin..........so much so that I booked the same room for the second cruise! :rotfl:

Well folk finally got my cabin assignment:)
Unforunatly no pixie dust was sent our way:sad2:
We got room 5501 which is a sidway cabin at the very foward of the ship with no rooms to the right of us not sure if this is a good location or not:confused3 However we are close to the kids club:thumbsup2

Well folk finally got my cabin assignment:)
Unforunatly no pixie dust was sent our way:sad2:
We got room 5501 which is a sidway cabin at the very foward of the ship with no rooms to the right of us not sure if this is a good location or not:confused3 However we are close to the kids club:thumbsup2

I love sideways cabins!!!! If I just had to choose an inside, that would be it. It seems roomier than the regular ones (even though it's the same size). I was forward on deck 6 and loved that area, too. Super close to the kids club and deck 9 :)

we're on the EBTA. we booked 3 cat 12's and got 3 cat 11's. no surprise really because they're all quads. :)

Got room numbers for 4/10/10 cruise. Went from
cat 12 to cat 11, I sure am happy to be on a higher deck.

Forgot to post our assignments

EBTA on 4/10/10 - 2 Cat 12, upgraded to 2 Cat 11 on deck 7.

-Steve

EBTA here...booked a category 12, got upgraded to a 9 with a porthole.:goodvibes Interestingly, we are doing back to back cruises (EBTA and 1st Med) and it's just 3 of us (1 cabin) for EBTA, then hubby & remaining 2 kids will join us for the next leg of the trip (2 cabins) and the cabin that was assigned to me is a connecting cabin which makes me wonder if we will be in the same cabin for the 2nd leg of the trip:confused3 One can always hope!:wizard:

We booked a CAT 12 Kids Sail Free for the 1st Med and got assigned a CAT 11 on Deck 7. We are moving rooms from the EB TA from a CAT 5 to the now assignmed CAT 11. The CAT 12 prices with the kids sail free were too good to be true so we kept that deal instead of keeping our verandah.

DCL gave us a room assignment right across the hall from our TA room and the room my mom will be in on TA and Med. =)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter