Any recent Cat 12 cabin assignments?

We were upgraded from a 12 to a 9 on the 4/24. Unfortunately we are in adjoining but not connecting rooms. I am going to try really hard to get DCL to move us---I would gladly trade a window for an opportunity to share a bed with my husband during our trip:confused3 Sounds like the boat may be getting pretty full for this sailing, they claimed they had no connecting rooms on the whole ship:confused3

We were upgraded from a 12 to a 9 on the 4/24. Unfortunately we are in adjoining but not connecting rooms. I am going to try really hard to get DCL to move us---I would gladly trade a window for an opportunity to share a bed with my husband during our trip:confused3 Sounds like the boat may be getting pretty full for this sailing, they claimed they had no connecting rooms on the whole ship:confused3
Are you worried about your kids being too young to be in a room by themselves? Because DCL doesn't care who sleeps in which room. If they need you, you're right next door.

(Not to say you shouldn't still try to get connecting rooms, but if you don't, you should still be able to sleep with hubby...)

Sayhello

I see some of you on the 4/24 & 4/22 cruises have gotten your assignments...we are on the 4/29, so maybe we will hear soon!! :cool1:

We are on the 4/29 sailing of the Wonder and we just got our room assignment. We went from a Category 12 GTY to a Category 9 on Deck 2! :banana:

We are on the 4/29 sailing of the Wonder and we just got our room assignment. We went from a Category 12 GTY to a Category 9 on Deck 2! :banana:

Dumdumducky5, come to our cruise thread!! We are on the 4/29 sailing also, and had a GTY 12...upgraded today to a midship category 9!! Yay!! :cool1:

Also on the 4/29 cruise...booked Cat 12 GTY and got Cat 9 on Deck 2!!! Very excited!!!

Dumdumducky5, come to our cruise thread!! We are on the 4/29 sailing also, and had a GTY 12...upgraded today to a midship category 9!! Yay!! :cool1:

We are on 4/29 also and were 12GTY now in a 9. Hey all you 4/29 folks...come chat with us. Are you :surfweb: lurking out there? We are working on Fe and mini meet the night before.

Joanie

Thanks to Goofy Mum I checked ours and we got Category 9 adjoining rooms! :cool1: (We booked cat 12 KFO 2 rooms)

Thank you Disney!!

:thumbsup2

Tara

The 5/5 Med cruisers are getting their cat 12 (gty) rooms today. I got a cat 8!

we got our cabin assignments today too for 5/5 med cruise,upgraded from cat 12gty to cat 9 on deck 2,adjoining rooms with my in laws.So pleased.

Can you guys tell me more about these sideways 11 rooms? I just booked a cruise for May 13th on a whim and it didn't give me an option to choose a room...after everything was said and done, my reservation says cat 11 #6521 which is a sideways. Are these "better" than a standard inside stateroom?

Can you guys tell me more about these sideways 11 rooms? I just booked a cruise for May 13th on a whim and it didn't give me an option to choose a room...after everything was said and done, my reservation says cat 11 #6521 which is a sideways. Are these "better" than a standard inside stateroom?

That is my FAVORITE cabin on the ship I stayed there on the Magic for 14 nights (PC cruise), it was great,. You really feel like you get more floor space the way it is laid out., You walk in and there is a short hallway, To the right is the bathroom, in front of you is the sofa bed and table, just to the left, the closets are to the right. The bed is all the way to the left and the head of the bed is against the wall that the closest and sofa are on. At the foot of the bed is the vanity. There is also a steamer trunk, which makes the other side of the entry way. We found it very quiet and it is right off the elevator lobby, so easy to get to everything from there. I have pictures on my other computer,. if I remember I will try to add them later.

Dang it. I was hoping for an upgrade to that cabin, too. I am booked there for the Ca to Ca cruise in 2011. Try and keep it neat!

On Med 5/5 cruise. Booked 2 cabins cat12 gty with the KFO. Both got upgraded to cat 8 on deck 5! "Let the sunshine in!" :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter