• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any type of Movies do you red flag

Superhero movies, yuk!

I was so mad at my oldest daughter because she didn't want to go see the latest Avengers movie. I ended up having to take my youngest.

I took them both to see Affinity Wars. Had to use the restroom so I went out to the lobby. Asked someone when the movie was ending and she tells me another 2 hours!!!! I sat in the lobby for an hour and a half surfing Facebook before going back in for the last bit so the girls didn't wonder where I was when the movie ended.

The last one, I think End Wars, my daughter asked me, "Are you going to leave and sit out in the lobby like last time?" Ha ha, no, I didn't leave her to watch alone.

Funny thing is, with Affinity Wars, after it was over I got up and no one else did. They are all sitting there like zombies staring at the screen as credits rolled by, including my girls. I asked what was going on, "There's a scene." So at End Games I'm now informed. I know what's going on. 3/4 of the way through sitting there waiting someone from the lobby comes in, "You all are welcome to sit and watch the credits but to let you know, there is no scene at the end." Everyone jumped up and ran out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter