Anybody Cruising May 4th thru 8th of 03?

I was just wondering if any of you had the luck of getting your doc's yet.

We only have 36 left for the land/sea cruisers:bounce:

Called the TA today and they said our doc. should be here any day now, can't wait!!!!!!!

P.S. Starting on my fake tan next week, which means only a month away.:) :) :)

We are on your cruise too! First time for us... dw dd(8) ds(6).

No docs yet.... hopefully they will arrive soon.

I have already started my fake tan. Been tanning and toning since Jan 9th. I have a pretty good tan going on. I have only lost 8 pounds. Wish it were more. But I am comfortable with my size 12 figure. I am so ready to go on vacation. It was 66 degrees here today, ran around in shorts:cool: Thats a heat wave for Northern IL. Well I hope you all get your doc's soon. I filled ours out, hope I did them right(LOL). We will all be cruising before we know it.

Haven't received our docs yet. I get excited every time I hear the UPS truck.

Recieved our Doc's today. YES. It's hot here in Florida already so I expect we will have lots of Sun and heat by May 4th.

Vick,
I will start my tanning real soon, I don't tan very quickly. I have been on the Atkins diet and lost a lot of weight the past couple of months. I have been working on toning also. still have a ways to go to get to my goal. Well, we will be there before we know it.
Atalie:wave:

Hey everyone we just got our Documents today through our TA. Now it's time to fill out all the info! WE are ready now. See Ya all there!:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc
A. Brown

We get closer everyday:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

I so need a vacation right know, I wish it was April 30th. I will be here before we know it.

Is anyone else wearing lime green onboard, just wondering if we should keep our eyes open for any of you fellow diser's.

See you soon on board(THE SHIP THAT IS;) )

The Missus and Myself will be there along with our best friends and their two kids. First time for all of us. We'll be in 2008. Unbelievably excited to go (although with a tad be nervousness due to world events). Looking forward to seeing you all onboard!! Staying in AKL for a few days after as well. :bounce:

All,

I have a group of men's over 40 baseball players joining me on the Wonder to play baseball in Nassau and Freeport. We also donate equipment to the local teams to aid in the development of baseball on the islands.

We are a few players short, so I was wondering if there are any other players on the Wonder that week interesting in joining us.

We play in the morning instead of going sightseeing and will get back for a late lunch. If you're interested, please email me at thegilmores@att.net for the details.

Thanks,
John

go our doc's today from our travel agent, booked our own air. my parents took disney air and there docs did'nt show today.

we'll be there soon!!!

just changed our flight so we now can spend 4 days at wdw

woohoo:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

WE FINALLY MADE IT TO THE 30 DAY MARK:bounce: :Pinkbounc

IT WILL BE APR 30TH BEFORE I KNOW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi! Joining the May 4-8 cruise with my husband, Jason and our daughter Zoe who's 4 1/2 yrs old :D

It'll be great to meet a family with child who's same age as Zoe :D

Anyways, we're sooo excited, we booked thru dreams and we our travel documents will be available in the port on cruise day
:( There won't be enough time to mail it to us since our vacations starts middle of April..we're going to LA and LV before WDW and cruise.

BTW, anyone concerned about the war situation and the SARS virus situation globally?

Hope to see you all on MAY 4 :D

We'll be on this cruise. Is there anyone besides us still waiting for docs? It's the 31st right now and I'm reading that some of you had docs long before this?

Should I be concerned??

Thanks in advance,
ohiominnie

I had a great, great, aunt (she pasted away years ago) that lived in London Ohio. Small world!
And to answer your question...we got our docs last week. It wouldn't hurt to give Disney a call, but I wouldn't be too alarmed.
We'll be sailing with you on the 4th! :D

OhioMinnie,

Welcome aboard! We were told it could be as close as two weeks before we leave that we get our docs. You might feel better if you give Disney a call just to double check. :D See everyone real soon, it's just about time.
A. Brown

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter