Anybody Cruising May 4th thru 8th of 03?

We will be on the Wonder May 4-8! My husband and I from Mass. along with DD 10, and DD who will turn 8 on the cruise, and my parents and sister from Ohio. We got our doc's the other day and can't believe it's almost here!

I am starting to think that Karen and I are the only people on this cruise who don't have or are not bringing children.
Could someone relieve this minor anxiety of ours? (BTW, it is a very minor issue!)

Me and the Missus don't have kids. :p But our friends we are traveling with do. :o I'm sure there will be other who don't have kids with them. We'll look for you on the adult beach on Castaway Cay! :smooth:

10-4 on that. I think Castaway Cay will be amazing just like everyone says. With or without the adult section, CC will be great but it does help having our own area!

We will be there too!

My DH and I and our DD that will be 5 on May 27. Even though she is very close to turnig 5, I still think I will put her in the 3-4 year program. Any opinions on this?
I am just thinking that she may have more in common with the 4 year olds - rather than the 7 year olds in the next program.

This is our first cruise! My husband isn't that excited - but I am wooing him with the surial bath! :p

I see that there are a couple of other 4 year olds that will be there - we should try to get them together on the first night at the kids program.

We are staying at the Poly - we are SO excited!

See everyone on the ship!

I have my 4 and 6 year old daughters on the cruise. We received our documents in Michigan last week.

Ok, is it time to go yet:rolleyes: I am getting really excited and can't wait for Apr 30th. Only 27 more days:bounce: :Pinkbounc
Can you believe it. Suitcases are packed almost:crazy: Documents are complete;) But have to work overtime to save up more spending money:eek: So I will be ready for Apr 30th When it finally comes along.

I am excited to see all of you very soon:wave:

Hey everyone watch the Travel Channel on April 15th at 8:00 p.m. EST. They have an episode about the Disney Cruise.

P.S. 22 days left, I'm tired of working and ready to cruise.:cool: :cool:

Thanks for the heads up on the program. There is a sticky note on the computer. Anything to keep the magic alive before we cruise. I am so ready to go. It has snowed 4 inches here and its cold again. Suppose to be up in the higher 70's on Sat:rolleyes:
the weather is crazy. Ready for sunshine and relaxation.

22 more days and counting every one of them:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

I just got off the phone with Shirley from the Perfect Gift. Ordered the kids a 2003 Tote filled with all kinds of snack stuff. Shirley is wonderful, she was a joy to talk too on the phone:D

Well we are almost there, can you believe it. Sunshine and Paradise here we come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:sunny:

If you don't mind me asking...
How much did the tote and snacks cost? I'd love to do something like that for the kids.

I forgot to mention in my pm I only bought one tote for both of the kids to share. It is filled with chips, crackers, candy, soda pop(I picked Coke) and other snacky stuff. I did not ask every little thing. I am sure the kids will be happy with it as long as there is chocolate in it for my daughter:eek:

Hope everybody is having better weather this weekend. Were less then 3 weeks away, and I'm going stir crazy. Everybody hang in there and start packing.

HAVE A NICE WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

I am already packed:eek: The suitcases are sitting at the front door and waiting. Just kidding, but really I do have alot of the packing done. I can't believe we are just about 2.5 weeks away from vacation. Wouldn't believe I have been planning this vacation for over 2 years.

Sunshine and Mickey Mouse here we come:smooth:

After a year and a half of anticipation, we are thrilled our vacation is almost here! One disappointing snag though, our 3 days on land were booked at POFQ and we received notice THIS WEEK that it was closing for renovations.:(
We were relocated to the Poly for a small charge, but it was upsetting to have all this happen with such short notice.
I have been addicted to these boards and it has been so helpful!:Pinkbounc

I've been to the POFQ, it is nice, but the poly is very nice and so close to the MK. I am sure you will really enjoy it. Ohanna's in the poly is one of our favorite resturants when we can afford it.

To all our fellow May 4 Wonder partners, I think we will lay claim to the latest arrival of documents for the May 4, Wonder. Received them April 12.

I am so happy that we received them. What is funny though that most things outlined in the Passport to the Wonder we already knew thanks to this magnificent website.

Cheers and happy sailing,
See ya on the Ship,

Originally posted by JulesG
One disappointing snag though, our 3 days on land were booked at POFQ and we received notice THIS WEEK that it was closing for renovations.

thursday our ta called and told us about the renovations at POFQ, so we chose the Beach club for a small fee. whats bad is we booked 1 extra night at POFQ direct from disney to fly in early, and they had a summer special rate about 105.00 well beach club must be much nicer, because now we have to pay 195.00
for the extra night. this price is at some special disney customer satisfaction rate. I guess I will take what i can get.

well this was not enough to bring me down , since our countdown is less then 16 days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter