Anybody Cruising May 4th thru 8th of 03?

Is everybody packed and ready to go? I am getting last minute things together but the suitcases are looking pretty full right now:rolleyes: I am sure ready to go, can't wait!

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

AAAHHH...I can hardly believe the excitement of it all! I have brought all the suitcases upstairs and started putting clothes etc. in that I won't need between now and Wed. morning. I am so sure I will forget something...heaven help me! See ya all real soon. P.s. Don't forget your passports or Birth certificates.
A. Brown :smooth:

I'm so excited that we are sailing next week!
I have been worrying that I am going to forget something. The other night, I dreamt I forgot my birth certificate. :(

The BC is GREAT. It has the best pool in all of WDW for the resorts. The location is also great as its just a short walk to Epcot and a short boat ride to MGM. I hope you enjoy it.

Brown family,
You got me nervous there for a minute....I thought I had more time to pack and get ready!! Then I noticed you're doing land/sea with land first. Ours is sea first so I've got a bit more time. Whew! :)
But it won't be long now....
WOOOOO HOOOOOO!

I am having some really strange dreams and I think I have repacked 17 different times. I can't wait till Wed morning, so I can board the plane and forget about the rest!

We are almost their can you believe it, I can't;)

the kids are really excited, the adults are stressed, and i laid out all the bags yesterday and DW is packing today. nothing like waiting untill the last minute.:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Hey nacnac-

We are also coming from California and have a dd4.

Can't wait!

We have also waited until the last moment to pack - actually - I haven't even started! If I do it to early - I end up repacking about 10 times and adding too much stuff!

The weather looks a little iffy for the land portion - but who cares - I am not working! WOO HOO!

See everyone there!

For MAY 1-4 on land, mom looked it up the other day and it said. 80-85 degrees with minimal chances for scattered showers.
Tpseller have you heard something else?
Don't tell me its going to rain on my parade :eek:

Wed
Apr 30 Scattered T-Storms 85°/70° 30 %
Thu
May 01 Scattered T-Storms 86°/71° 40 %
Fri
May 02 Mostly Cloudy 86°/66° 20 %
Sat
May 03 Partly Cloudy 85°/65° 20 %
Sun
May 04 Scattered Showers 86°/65° 40 %
Mon
May 05 Partly Cloudy 86°/65° 10

Here is the web address for weather channel, doesn't look too bad. Scattered rain showers for Florida don't mean much.
http://www.weather.com/weather/loca...o&lswa=WeatherLocalUndeclared&whatprefs=&y=13

Don't worry about the weather, I think every time we've been to Disney World it always calls for scattered showers. Nothing to worry about, it seems to rain about an hour a day every time we've been there.:sunny: If you have rain ponchos pack them, if not they sell at DW. THINK SUNSHINE:sunny: :sunny:

rain or shine, we will enjoy our trip. besides what do those weather gurru's know anyways.;)

No matter rain or shine I promise to have a great time;)

Is it time to go yet:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

nacnac22 I noticed you only have 2 days left are you flying in two days early? We added a night to our CBR stay, can't wait!!

See you all in 3 days rain or shine:wave:

Okay -

You guys won me over - NO RAIN - only sunshine!! :p

We also added two days to our land portion (two at CBR - then the package at Poly) so we will be there Tuesday night!

I can't wait to spend a whole day at the pool with nothing else to do!

For my DH's birthday surprise, he is getting the Richard Petty Driving school on Wednesday afternoon! He is going to be so surprised! So send good sunshine vibes our way for that!

I really need to get packing! :rolleyes:

See you all in three days!!

nacnac22 I noticed you only have 2 days left are you flying in two days early? We added a night to our CBR stay, can't wait!

yes we leave tuesday evening, we booked extra day at BCR, we will arrive at WDW wendsday 6am. Don't know if we're going to space center or just lounge around BCR all day. I guess it depends on how tired we are.

(quote) tpseller
For my DH's birthday surprise, he is getting the Richard Petty Driving school on Wednesday afternoon! He is going to be so surprised!

I've done the petty experience, and it was awsome! your DH will love it. well i guess i won't finish packing untill monday, going to calif/500 tomorrow.
see you soon!:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Next Sunday we will be boarding the Wonder, I have been counting down with all this excitement and It has really hit me!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter