Anybody get a PIN code that doesn't work?

GBBTomorrow

DIS Veteran
I can't even remember how many years it has been since I have received a PIN code, so I was pretty excited to see one pop up in my email this morning. But when I click the link and enter my info, it says that my info (name and zip code) don't match information on file. I know I can call, but horror stories about wait times made me check here first. Anyone else have this problem?

yes!!! same thing! already tried calling disney about it. waiting for a call back which im sure will take a long time.
do you happen to know if I can apply this code to my upcoming feb. trip?

I can't even remember how many years it has been since I have received a PIN code, so I was pretty excited to see one pop up in my email this morning. But when I click the link and enter my info, it says that my info (name and zip code) don't match information on file. I know I can call, but horror stories about wait times made me check here first. Anyone else have this problem?

This isn't guaranteed to work, but try zip codes from old addresses. If you have ever traveled with a family member with the same last name, try their zip codes too.

Disney's UOC discount system forever thinks I live in my childhood home zip code, for whatever reason.

This isn't guaranteed to work, but try zip codes from old addresses. If you have ever traveled with a family member with the same last name, try their zip codes too.

Disney's UOC discount system forever thinks I live in my childhood home zip code, for whatever reason.
tried it... no dice

I used to be linked to my maiden name/old address, but now that doesn't work and neither does my current info. I did already book the AP rate, but I was curious to see exactly what this PIN offer is. Wondering if it includes Poly, if it's 20% for all deluxes or just the normal ones, etc.

I honestly can’t understand why I haven’t ever gotten a digital pin code. My email address is in the system and we visit usually once a year. We used to get letters in the mail, but never an email for one. Same for my husband. Wish I had one of the new codes :(

Yes got one and it didn't work until I put my mom's last name in, and it worked.

Whenever I have gotten one, it's always been under my husband's name (we have different last names). I have always been the one to book the trips and always under my last name, but for some reason they only send me pin codes attached to his name.

I honestly can’t understand why I haven’t ever gotten a digital pin code. My email address is in the system and we visit usually once a year. We used to get letters in the mail, but never an email for one. Same for my husband. Wish I had one of the new codes :(

me too I never get a code its so frustrating

Mine doesnt work either. Going end of march early april and wondering what resorts will honor code

i talked to a cast member. took forever for her to get it to work. she had the same problem.
its a discount for march to july. we are traveling end of jan / early feb so no help for me.

I got one too. I have a hyphenated last name. I usually use both or just the last one for booking but after trying different combinations the site accepted the first of my hyphenated names. I think it may be intended for my daughter, whom I've taken to Disney about 15 times and is now in college. It doesn't have either of our first names anywhere.
I don't know if it would really work for me or not then. I could get through to the site.

The dates on the one they sent me/or my daughter say:

For stays most nights March 27, 2022 to July 7, 2022

These resorts are 20 percent off

Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village
Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – Family Suites
Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
Disney’s Old Key West Resort
Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside
Disney’s Riviera Resort
Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
Disney’s Yacht Club Resort

These resorts are 15 percent off
Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter
The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort

These resorts are 10 percent off
Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort
Disney’s All-Star Music Resort
Disney's All-Star Sports Resort – reopening March 31, 2022
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House
Disney’s Beach Club Resort
Disney’s BoardWalk Villas
Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
Disney’s Contemporary Resort
Disney’s Pop Century Resort
Disney’s Wilderness Lodge

Reactions: TJA

Try spouse’s last name if yours is different.

I also got a code today emailed to me but it had no details and I have tried every combination of names and zip codes that it could possibly be, and nothing is working! Did anyone else have luck calling?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter