Anyone Cruising May 15, 2004 on the Magic?

eva

Often uses her unique ability to close threads.
I searched the board but couldn't find any post for the Magic on 05/15/04. Anyone out there going on that cruise? There will be four of us, all adults. It's myself (40), DH (40), DD (21), and MIL (70). Hope we see some of you on the cruise!

I have looked around too and haven't found as many as I thought would be cruising this week. We are a very large goup, more like a herd! (10)
Dh and I (30's ;) ) dd (7 by then), My BIL and SIL and their 2 DARLING <NOT!> children who are 5 and 4. My other single BIL, my MIL (My bestest friend in the whole wide world) and my husband's 90 year old Grandpa. It should be a blast. DH is the type to not move off the verandah. I giggle whenever I see "Verandah Man" Andy's screen name, because that is what we called hubby all through our last cruise in May 2003.
We can't wait!! :Pinkbounc

There was a thread started months ago for 5/15/04 cruisers but I can't find it anymore. Anyway..we'll be crusing then, too!! doesn't seem to be a popular week, huh? maybe it won't be a full ship? Anyone know if they give upgrades to cruisers who didn't book through DCL? We're in a Cat. 6 now, with verandah and that's perfectly fine with us..but I was just wondering if they did.
So, it will be me and my dh and my two boys, 7 and 9. :wave2:

Hi,
We are going to be on the cruise as well. We being myself, (49), my Mom >70 and my DD (20). My other DD (30) might also be coming, but we aren't sure yet. If any one would like to have a mini-Dis meet it would be fun. We have done them on our last two cruises and met some very nice people! Actually we hope to be sharing a table with some people from our last cruise.
Only 119 dys to go!!! Can't wait especially as it is -30 degrees celsius, minus 39 with the windchill factor in Ottawa today!:(
Wenabre

We will also be joining you all for that week. It will be me, DH, DD (9), and DS (4).

Is everyone arriving the night before or are there others like us who will probably not be able to get out of town until after school and work Friday night, giving us just enough time to make it to the port Saturday morning?

I think a meet would be great! Has anyone planned one?

Since this is our first cruise and we are not sure what to expect we scheduled some time following our cruise at the Beach Club to hang out at the pool and recover! How about the rest of you? Headed right home?

Have you become an obessissive planner? I know I have. I think my DH will be happy when we are on the cruise, not just because we are there, but more so to stop hearing about all that we will be able to do and see:hyper:

We will be on this cruise as well. This is our second disney cruise. It will be myself Lisa, DH Steven, DS Cory 10, DD Morgan 6, and my MIL Carol. I told my kids this morning that in just 4 months we will be sailing. I wish it was right now, considering we have had temps around -30 with the wind chill. It can't come fast enouph thats for sure....

We are flying in the day before & staying at the Hyatt. I don't want to chance a delayed flight like we had last year,
you would think May would be a pretty good month to fly weather-wise. Our flight got cancelled do to the rash outbreak of tornadoes last year. Fortunaley, we made it in time. But we missed palo ressies. They were able to squeeze only two of us in for brunch. (which was to die for). I'm determined to get brunch & dinner reservations this time.

We should definatley get together for a dis meet.
talk to you all soon,
Lisa

Hi,

We are on this cruise as well, that's me and my DH. You may spot us as my DH will be one of the few sporting a kilt on the formal night ;)

It's our second disney cruise but the first time on the eastern.

We are travelling from the UK so making the most of it, our intinerary:-
2nts in WL, 7nt cruise, 4nts in Vegas, 4nts in BWV
phew....exhausted just thinking about it :crazy:

It's months away but reading these boards I can't wait.

Alba :wave2:

Originally posted by lisab1291
, DD Morgan 6, and my MIL Carol. I told my kids this morning that in just 4 months we will be sailing. We should definatley get together for a dis meet.
talk to you all soon,
Lisa

Lisa! If you are interested in the email loop we have going for the May 15 cruise, please feel free to email me @ bailey5697@aol.com
My daughter is 6 too, her name is Emily Morgan! When does she turn 7? It would be great if they could meet in the club. I hope to hear from you! :)

More 5/15 cruisers!!! Anyone who wants to join our email loop, we'd love to have ya!! Email me at sayvillemom @ aol.com. I think there's six of us now. :hyper:

I was wondering where everyone on this cruise was at. I posted a while ago & never had any replies. I was pretty sure that we would not be the only ones on the ship ;)

Our clan includes Self, DW, DD will be almost 7 & DS will be 4 1/2 (have to get that 1/2 in he says) :rolleyes:

We are flying down day before & staying at Holiday Inn Express in Cocoa.

Hi!
Count us in too! There will be four of us--myself, dh, two dd's (ages 10 & 8) on this cruise. This will be our second Disney cruise--can't wait to go again. I would like to get in on the e-mail loop also. Hope to meet you all!

Tracy (TMTIP)

Hey everyone,

Well, as my mom (wenabre) already posted... we'll be on the May 15th cruise as well :)

Anyone interested in a DIS Meet????

Katdb:)

Myself and four roomates will be joining all of you on May 15. We are all first timers and thrilled that our first cruise will be on the Magic. We are all in our mid-late twenties.

I haven't been on a cruise yet and I am already hooked. I have found the discussions very helpful - Thanks.

Hi, everyone. We'll be there, too!! I can't believe we're already down to double digits:p . The four of us, me, DH, DD(11) and DD(6) will be traveling with gottaluvEeyore and family.
Happydisfamilyof4, we are staying a couple of days after at "The World" and have a villa booked at the BC but hubby is wanting to change to AKL. It was just too hard to be that close to WDW and not go!!:wave2:

:wave2: Hi Roomies....Hi Katdb (and mom!) We have a nice little email loop of 5/15 cruisers. I think we're up to eight families now. If you guys want to join in, you can email me (sayvillemom@aol.com)

Roomies...you guys sound like a FUN group!! And Katdb I'm SOOOOOO jealous!! Back to back cruises!! Heaven!!!

I'd love to do a DIS meet -- someone plan it, though. This is my first cruise -- so, I'm just goin' with the flow! There's four in my family going, myself and my dh and my two boys (7 1/2 & 9). We're all so excited, we watched the DCL video AGAIN last night! LOL!! :hyper:

I don't mind working on the Dis meet (I'll probably grab my mom for some help too) as we've planned one before and there's not an exceptional amount of planning to do (we're just a group of fun disers getting together!!!)

If anyone else really desperately wanted to plan it though, I don't mind. I wouldn't want to do anything to take away for your magic...

However, if no one else wants to do it... if everyone wanted to email me their e-mails, Dis ID and their cabin number, adventure group, and if you want where you're from etc... I can compile a fun list for the meet.

NYDisneyMom.. I don't actually know what you mean by an e-mail loop (boy, do I feel technologically challenged) but I will definitely email you and let the fun begin!!!

Katdb
*my chem midterm is over :bounce: yay me*

Hi all! As 2tinksmom mentioned, DH, DD9, DD7, and I will also be on the May 15th Eastern. 96 days, 95, 94, 93..... We can't wait!!!pirate:

Hi fellow 5/15 cruisers

Just surfing the dis boards getting some ideas & making a shopping list of what I want to pick up for the cruise.... My DH thinks I'm crazy:) I keep telling him it will be here before we know it. (still not soon enouph for me) Does any one know where I can pick up those luggage space savers? They look like they are made of plastic, you put your clothes or whatever misc. items in it, and then you push all of the air out. I seen them advertised on TV, I think they are made by coleman. I wish we would have had them for our last cruise.

Have a great weekend & Happy Valentines day!!!!
Lisa

:wave2:

We'll be there as well. DW, 7 y/o twin DDs, and me. We are also bringing 1st timer friends and their 2 kids. We were on the Wonder almost a year ago but it seems forever. We can't wait to get away and just relax....and the kids can't seem to wait to get into a pool. But if anyone needs some info and we seem to be experienced ;) (not), drop us a line or PM us. See ya all there.

Mike

PS...One of my daughters is named Morgan as well. Looks like there are going to be a lot of them on this cruise.

My husband and I are going on our very first cruise on May 15, 2004. We will be going on the Eastern 7-day. We are actually going with another couple, some friends of ours. We are very excited. We have two children but are leaving them at home. They know we are going on a cruise just not which one. The "D" word is not allowed in the same sentence or discussion as our cruise. We will take them the next time, but this one is for mom and dad to enjoy. We are so very excited, time can not fly fast enough.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter