Anyone Cruising May 15, 2004 on the Magic?

I know what you mean...imagine my surprise when I found that the net nanny in our office allowed me to surf Dis and our Yahoo Group.....surfing was up whilst productivity was down....LOL

My colleagues will also be glad when I've been on this cruise, as I'll stop talking about all the things on these boards.

Andrea

Phyllis, I got the link but Yahoo is saying that it doesn't reconize any of my email addresses as a member of any group. I tried both my hotmail accout evadisney@hotmail.com and my yahoo accout evadisney1997@yahoo.com. Neither seem to work.

Down to 41 days guys!

Originally posted by eva
Phyllis, I got the link but Yahoo is saying that it doesn't reconize any of my email addresses as a member of any group. I tried both my hotmail accout evadisney@hotmail.com and my yahoo accout evadisney1997@yahoo.com. Neither seem to work.

Down to 41 days guys!

Have you already joined Yahoo groups? If not you have to become a member, fill out a little form and then do "Join a Group" -- let me know if you need more help!

We will be sailing on the Magic on May 15th. We were orginially scheduled to sail on May 29th. We book 15 months in advance and had to change the date 59 days out. There went all the savings. $1567 extra. We had our stateroom numbers and now we are just category 10 gty. It is myself, husband, daughter 15, daughter 6, son 1 year, mom 59. See you there!!!

Originally posted by Alicia Gist
We will be sailing on the Magic on May 15th. We were orginially scheduled to sail on May 29th. We book 15 months in advance and had to change the date 59 days out. There went all the savings. $1567 extra. We had our stateroom numbers and now we are just category 10 gty. It is myself, husband, daughter 15, daughter 6, son 1 year, mom 59. See you there!!!

Oh no!!! :( Well...maybe you'll get an upgrade! You can join us at our yahoo group if you'd like...we're all getting very excited since the documents have started arriving! Hope to see you there!

Here's the link..you'll need to become a yahoo group member, but it's a pretty painless process. :)

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/May15DIScruise/messages

::yes::

Welcome to the boards and our cruiser list.

Sorry to hear that you had to change your reservation, but like NYdisneymom said hopefully you may get an upgrade out of it.

Hopefully see you on yahoo group list soon, we're trying to sort out a day and time for meeting up at the moment.

Alba :wave2:

Welcome to the dis boards Alicia!!!

I also have a 6yo DD (Morgan), We will be joined by, my DH Steven, DS (10), Cory. And my DMIL, Carol.

Looking forward to chatting with you...:)

Lisa

Maybe I am doing something wrong for the Yahoo group. But I've done it before with no problems in the past. Before I used my work address for work related groups. I am a registered member and have added my hotmail address to my account. But it just says that I haven't been invited to any groups under that email address.

Originally posted by eva
Maybe I am doing something wrong for the Yahoo group. But I've done it before with no problems in the past. Before I used my work address for work related groups. I am a registered member and have added my hotmail address to my account. But it just says that I haven't been invited to any groups under that email address.

Eva,
Check your yahoo mail..I just sent you another invite to the group. Maybe that will work!

Hello, everyone. I will be sailing with my 4 roommates, all in our late twenties. I'm looking forward to meeting lots of new friends. We're all down in a Cat 12's (since we are so poor) but excited nonetheless!

Originally posted by jello411
Hello, everyone. I will be sailing with my 4 roommates, all in our late twenties. I'm looking forward to meeting lots of new friends. We're all down in a Cat 12's (since we are so poor) but excited nonetheless!

Hi!! I just posted on the other thread to find us here! ;) I think you were on our email loop, weren't you?? I have to check the cruiser's list but I'm pretty sure you're on there! stop on over at the yahoo group and introduce yourself! The more the merrier!

Actually, that was probably my roommate. I think she has done a posting or two. How do I link up to the yahoo group?

This will be our our 6th DCL cruise, 5th on the Magic. DW Vicki, DD Autumn (13), DS Billy (7) and myself (Bill).

We originally booked for May 1 Magic crusie but had to change dates.

Only 25 more days!

Me, DW, SIL, BIL will be on this cruise

5/14/2005 Reposistioning cruise
10/02/2004 Eastern
5/15/2004 Eastern
2 Western cruises. 2002 & 2003

Hi, saltwater taffy! Just a few more days to go...we will have a great time!!
Michele

Welcome to the Dis boards, too, saltwater taffy!!
Michele

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter